Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend - The Dark Side

Wolf43

Oh, great, 80% chance of rain for Sunday.
But not until the afternoon, so we should be fine during the race. Although with low temp of 69 degrees for the start of the race, I will probably want a small, light rain shower during the race.

PS: Corral F

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
But not until the afternoon, so we should be fine during the race. Although with low temp of 69 degrees for the start of the race, I will probably want a small, light rain shower during the race.

PS: Corral F

A light rain shower would be nice, with emphasis on light. Not the deluge that was Boston today.

Texas84

From my alma mater:
hydration_chart_download.jpg

RunningKoen

I've gotten my virtual half marathon medal. It has been a great motivator to pick up sports again, really happy with it. Will still do a 13.1M training round one day to really earn it. Can't be over excited about the goodie.

Gillyanne

Spectator here! [and first time poster!] The only other one I've gone to (at WDW) was the Princess Half a couple of years ago. I remember that one having a LOT of areas spectators could go watch (with or without chEARsquad purchased); but am I looking at this one correctly that there's only the start and finish for this one? Is it like DL where I could otherwise plant myself along another part of the route (if I can access it)? Sometimes my runner an I plan my location so I can give her extra goodies that she doesn't have to carry....

LAKid53

Premium Member
Spectator here! [and first time poster!] The only other one I've gone to (at WDW) was the Princess Half a couple of years ago. I remember that one having a LOT of areas spectators could go watch (with or without chEARsquad purchased); but am I looking at this one correctly that there's only the start and finish for this one? Is it like DL where I could otherwise plant myself along another part of the route (if I can access it)? Sometimes my runner an I plan my location so I can give her extra goodies that she doesn't have to carry....

The Boardwalk. Lots of people are there cheering on the runners, some with signs.

r2d2

Bottle necks aren't fun parts for runners in the last corrals. Crowded :)
hahaha, damn - my brain. of course it will be bad for last corrals.
my flight is tomorrow, and i want to make sure i got everything ready. for Disney, we just need the waiver right? or i am missing anything else...

Figment82

Glad I decided to look over the event guide. Seems that they’re not allowing runner drop-off at the TTC charter lot this year. I’m guessing it’s to tighten security, but that’s a major bummer! I liked being able to get dropped off slightly later, and utilize that bathroom, without worrying about getting on a charter bus. Boo to this change!

LAKid53

Premium Member
hahaha, damn - my brain. of course it will be bad for last corrals.
my flight is tomorrow, and i want to make sure i got everything ready. for Disney, we just need the waiver right? or i am missing anything else...

Waiver and photo ID. If you're going to get any race merchandise, do that first, along with picking up any preordered merchandise.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom