News Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser to permanently close this fall

JoeCamel

You do have a point. Was that towel already there or did the person who took the photograph bring and stage it?
There needs to be a full investigation and I suggest it start with a fact finding trip to the cruiser so the missing towels can be verified or if they are still hanging there waiting for a ghost guest to appear......

MagicHappens1971

I thought people who could afford the Galactic Starcruiser only stayed at the Grand or the Four Seasons?
I worked at Starcruiser and we had plenty of guests who did their pre or post stays at one of the All-Stars. I again could also be completely wrong, I just don’t see how the room could’ve been inspected and no one saw this towel and took it out

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
it's more a story about the help at the resorts where they just don't care anymore.... finding a wrong towel in the bin and not caring...

Or just another reddit troll...

I'm going with the latter myself...

I could be way off base but I wouldn’t be surprised if this guest brought it with them and posted this for clicks
To commemorate the biggest disaster in the history of Disney parks?

And by biggest…I mean it won like secretariat at the Belmont

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
I stopped traveling with a blacklight years ago.

Me, too. Sick and tired of people sneaking their cats into hotels and letting them pee on everything!

…remember there’s about 10,000 college programmers in the area.
Season 4 Episode 24 GIF by Friends

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom