Split Stays/Package

PoppinsFan

We are doing a split stay for the first time due to the Visa free dining dates. We're checking into POP on Friday, August 11th for 2 nights and then switching to AKL on August 13th for 5 nights. We've never stayed at either resort, excited to check them out. My questions are:
1) We purchased our 6 day park hopper passes with our AKL package. Will we be able to activate our magic bands/tickets prior to checking into AKL? Or will I need to purchase separate tickets for Saturday?
2) Will I be able to use August 11th for my 60 days fastpass plus date for reservations?
3) On the day we switch resorts, how do we transfer our luggage?
Thanks in advance for any advice.

BigRedDad

#1 I am not 100% sure on this, but I would like to think the passes would be active for both resorts on the MBs.
#2 Yes, your first night is the start of the 60-day window. You will be able to book for 10 days beyond while you are at AKL
#3 This is very simple. Just have Bell Services pickup, let them know it transfers to the other resort, and then have AKL bell services bring it to the new room.

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
1) I believe you can go to guest relations at a park and activate your tickets up to 3 days ahead. Anyone know if this is still the case?

2) You need tickets attached to your reservation to make fastpasses at 60 days, so you will only be able to make them 60 days out from the 13th, AKL check-in date. And only for the 13th onwards, not for the earlier days.

3) You can take them yourselves if you want to.

Or you can take them to Bell services, or phone bell services to collect them from your room (must be there when they come). They will collect them, including any chill stuff, and transport them to AKL. They may not arrive until after 5pm, and in my experience you have to phone when you get to your room to get them delivered. (I think it's only DME that deliver to your room while you're out). Take anything you may need with you in a day bag. You can drop it at AKL or leave it in a locker if you're going to a park.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom