Splash Mountain refurb

DisneyWood

We are planning our trip & have discovered that Splash Mountain will not be in operation for the length of our stay. My question is this: what are the chances that the refurbishment is completed earlier than expected? We leave on the day it is supposed to reopen.

Happy New Year!!!!!!

JonathanDS

It never hurts to talk to one of the cast members... If there is water in the ride, chances are, they need a couple of volunteers to make sure the ride is safe!

Upvote 0

peemagg

Last year it was down at the same time as it is this time. However when we were there it was up and running. Hopefully they will do some soft openings while we are there.

Upvote 0

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Last year though it was only closed til around the end of January and opened exactly on the date they had listed. This time it is a whole 2 weeks longer!!!!Sooooooooo hoping for soft openings near the end.....:king:.....

Upvote 0

ToTBellHop

with only a two-week refurbishment, the odds of it opening before Jan. 18 are slim. They usually plan these refurbishments for exactly as long as they need.

Upvote 0

jpm46

So, what are the actual dates it will be down? And for that matter, does anyone know why? Just general maintenance or is there some-kind of improvement coming out of it?

Upvote 0

DisneyBuffinDE

I am going down in Feb 10-15 and I checked the operational updates today and there are none listed???????????? I don't get it. They had some up there earlier this week. I also double checked the splash mountain one and that is not on the site now either. What is going on with the page? Any clues? I read some place that SM would be down and that is why I checked earlier today to make sure it wasn't feb but I see nothing at all. :shrug: HELP!
Ok getting WDW excited 36 days.:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom