Splash Mountain merch at TDL?

BrerFoxesBayouAdventure

Original Poster
I'm super curious about whether or not Splash merch is still sold at TDL, considering Critter Country has a store somewhere in the ride's general vicinity.

I do know there was the photo frame with Br'er Fox and Br'er Bear on it that was released for the "Get Wet MAX!!" event this summer but besides that I've got no idea as to what's being produced there.

SweetDuffy101

I'm super curious about whether or not Splash merch is still sold at TDL, considering Critter Country has a store somewhere in the ride's general vicinity.

I do know there was the photo frame with Br'er Fox and Br'er Bear on it that was released for the "Get Wet MAX!!" event this summer but besides that I've got no idea as to what's being produced there.
Splash mountain still has a reference to the Spooky Boo parade.

But no merch. Sadly they're slowly trying to phase off Splash related merch or music from the park.

Due to pressure from WDC, OLC is trying its efforts to appeal on what WDC says.

It's unfortunate but in a few years another IP might replace the ride, But its not Tiana.

BrerFoxesBayouAdventure

Original Poster
Splash mountain still has a reference to the Spooky Boo parade.

But no merch. Sadly they're slowly trying to phase off Splash related merch or music from the park.

Due to pressure from WDC, OLC is trying its efforts to appeal on what WDC says.

It's unfortunate but in a few years another IP might replace the ride, But its not Tiana.
I've heard conflicting sources on whether or not Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah is back in park loops. Apparently there were rights issues with the one that played in the entrance.

The Oriental Land Company confirmed to last month that “Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah” would be phased out across the resort after it was removed from the Resort Gateway and Bayside monorail station loops in mid-August. They told us at the time “As part of an ongoing effort to create an environment inclusive of all guests, we’re reexamining our use of certain songs across the Tokyo Disney Resort.”
This is from around September of 2022 so I don't know how accurate this is to 2023 TDL.

SweetDuffy101

I've heard conflicting sources on whether or not Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah is back in park loops. Apparently there were rights issues with the one that played in the entrance.

This is from around September of 2022 so I don't know how accurate this is to 2023 TDL.
You can still hear it in some areas but not park wide as it used to, They removed from the monorail bgm, Im not sure about the entrance gates.

BrerFoxesBayouAdventure

Original Poster
You can still hear it in some areas but not park wide as it used to, They removed from the monorail bgm, Im not sure about the entrance gates.
I think the one from the monorail station is what I got mixed up with the entrance gate.

It's this one right?

Same thing happened with a Beauty and the Beast song, it was from a Mantovani album and the rights expired, that's why it was removed. I wouldn't know though, as I'm not native to Tokyo.

BasiltheBatLord

Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah is also famously the platform jingle for Maihama Station. It is occasionally switched out for other seasonal songs, but last time I passed through in August it was still Zip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom