Splash Mountain fall refurbishment 2017

Kman101

I hope that for god's sake they fix the zombie bluebird. He seems to be down most of the time. What's the deal with that AA?

Considering what a good job they did on the major refurb a few years back, it's surprising the bluebird hasn't worked. Did they just forget he's supposed to? Why fix the ride up and leave that one little animatronic not working?

Yert3

So will they finally fix the blue bird?
I’ve been wondering that myself. Why don’t they fix him? Admittedly, I don’t have any idea what goes into repairing audio animatronics but I can’t imagine that little bird would be that difficult considering Disney employs the best engineers around.

Last edited:

EricsBiscuit

I've been told by a maintenance worker that instead of using one of the AAs from the many rides they've gutted, they use AAs like the BB at central shops to help train new maintenance people. We both found it a very stupid practice.

Yert3

I might see you there. I have a FP booked for 11:05 am. Hope it’s open:)
I’ll also be at MK first thing in the morning to get a video of the refurb. Also some sites are listing it opening on the 16th and others the 17th. Does anyone here know which day it actually is?

GoofGoof

Premium Member
I’ll also be at MK first thing in the morning to get a video of the refurb. Also some sites are listing it opening on the 16th and others the 17th. Does anyone here know which day it actually is?
You can’t book FP until the 17th but that doesn’t mean it won’t open early.

Dubman

A thing of beauty! Logs running today and the mountain looks awesome!!
2ED7BD82-0F87-4E7D-BA4E-7EA25CF41BCF.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom