Spirited News, Observations & Thoughts Tres

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScoutN

OV 104
Premium Member
All the want to know and want to know now sure is interesting after the discussions of obsession. Just saying.

WDW1974

Original Poster
People are dumb for spending money at WDW? Do you not like WDW? How would WDW ever get better if these "dumb" people suddenly stopped going? If the parks numbers dropped to nill, the parks gates aren't going to be opening either. There are problems with the parks but that doesn't mean a comeback can't happen. Apple comes to mind.

I hate WDW. I'd like to see it shutdown tomorrow. Maybe we could hang some execs on TSFKaPI.

Cody5242

Are you spying on me too??!!? ...but seriously, that was a great little chat and one we must continue. I wish you had been in on some of the meetings, meals and drinking that went on.
I feel like a lot of "inside scoop" was discussed during this phone conversation. Information that would get Disney Lifestylers on their knees and kiss your feet for, but hey maybe it was just two buddy's just catching up!

WDW1974

Original Poster
So we need to wait for public disclosure?

Not at all. I will be putting some up this week, with more to likely follow soon after.

I was going to start that thread tonight, but folks want to talk about other subjects and I am game.

IHeartArt

A new attraction. Not rumor. Coming sometime in the next 24-72 months!

Whatever comes, comes. Don't worry about it so much, guys, asking over and over again what it's going to be won't change what it will be. Until we know something, we won't be getting an update. I'm sure that Spirit's sharing as much as he knows.

WDW1974

Original Poster
Anyway, getting back to WDW news, is it pretty definite that this will be the last Christmas of the Osborne lights? I just want to know because I would like to see it before it goes, so I will have to change some plans around to make it to HS when I'm in Orlando in Nov.

I have heard the lights are safe for two more cycles now, but that itself is info that has been a moving target.

I'd send an email to Dan Cockerell and see what he says.

WDW1974

Original Poster
I feel like a lot of "inside scoop" was discussed during this phone conversation. Information that would get Disney Lifestylers on their knees and kiss your feet for, but hey maybe it was just two buddy's just catching up!

It was probably an 80/20 split of the above.

Black Pearl

Is there any new information on BGW?

I may be on my Disney Cruise ship sailing before there's news of anything in here ;) @WDW1974 I appreciate what you've got going on here, but a lot of what is said sounds so cryptic and I personally can not decipher the written words as sarcastic or not lol!:happy:

Last edited:

the.dreamfinder

Oh, so I went to the movies tonight. Almost saw "Blackfish", but I didn't want to be freaked out for the rest of the night. Saw "Before Midnight" again, totally worth it. Blackfish will air on CNN this fall for those not interested in paying 10-12 dollars to see it.

the.dreamfinder

I may be on my Disney Cruise ship sailing before there's news of anything in here ;) @WDW1974 I appreciate what you've got going on here, but a lot of what is said sounds so cryptic and I personally can not decipher the written words as sarcastic or not lol!:happy:
Is this meant for '74? I'm a simple forrest creature with a broadband Internet connection!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom