spidy ride

10sne1

Original Poster
That's great! The ride looks so C00000000l.....

hmmmmm... i wonder what i would do with my video recorder. thinking bout putting it in my backpack hoping i could do this. don't know what the restrictions are on some of these rides!

:animwink: :king: :confused:

Originally posted by 10sne1
That's great! The ride looks so C00000000l.....

hmmmmm... i wonder what i would do with my video recorder. thinking bout putting it in my backpack hoping i could do this. don't know what the restrictions are on some of these rides!

:animwink: :king: :confused:
this is a great ride. This is possibly the best ride i've ever been on. u really should try to sneek ur camera on do show ur kids and there kids etc. how great a ride it was

Tom Morrow

I wouldn't recomend trying to film spidey. 1, it wont come out good, as the ride shakes you around a lot, and camcorders can't wear 3d glasses. 2, you'd miss the ride if you tried filming it!

DigitalDisney

1) Spiderman is the best ride I've ever been on. This includes all roller coasters, Disney rides, and other thrill-rides.

2) Filming Spiderman can be tricky. It took me a couple rides before I finally got a good crystal-clear copy of the ride (this isn't the one on my site) that looked straight-ahead at all screens and didn't have any 3D artifacts.

If you have filmed a bunch of crazy rides before, then go for it. But if you haven't then it's not worth the trouble. Go ahead and enjoy the ride instead.

I've video-taped thrill rides and roller-coasters of all sorts, and I had trouble taping my first ride on Spiderman.

Luau Cove

I think he meant where he will put away his camera since the ride is so violent. Well, if that is the case there's a huge compartment under the seats, like the ones at Star Tours, so that is not a problem.
If you are trying to film the ride, DON'T EVEN TRY. You will miss the most thrilling rides of all and it's not worth filming it, since when you watch it in your VCR makes no sense without all the special FX and movements. So just go and have fun...

-->LUAU

woofboy111

Personally, I wouldn't listen to what everyone here is saying. Go ahead and film ther ride, but only after youv'e ridden it at least once and enjoyed it. The second time when you want to film it, go to the single riders line and that will save you a lot of time. I have filmed the ride before, and it was my first time filming it, and I had no problems. Besides from the double images on the screens, the ride came out very good on film. Also, if you are filming it, and want to eliminate the double image, see if you could press one lense of a 3d glasses up to the camera lense. If you could get it to fit, it works very well.

I have filmed it with out using the glasses over the camera, but when I get my camera fixed, I plann to film it again without the double image. Be watching the topic called "Ride Videos" in the digital media section of this site. Once I figure out how to upload, I plan to post just about everything from Universal and IoA...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom