SpectroMagic Background Audio

Jwhee

Original Poster
Does anyone know where to find the background audio for Spectro? I am not talking about the regular soundtrack. I want to find a version that doesn't have the individual unit audio, and JUST the background. Is there a version like this out there?

Tom

Beta Return
Hmmm, I've never heard the underlying harmony track by itself. I've only ever heard the final mixed track.

FettFan

"On This Magic Night" by John Debney. The orchestral version used to be on YouTube, but the copyright police stepped in.

Magenta Panther

Does anyone know where to find the background audio for Spectro? I am not talking about the regular soundtrack. I want to find a version that doesn't have the individual unit audio, and JUST the background. Is there a version like this out there?

I wish and hope there is. I'd love just the music and chorus tracks, minus the character voices.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
You want the PA audio as opposed to float audio.

Not that I think it's pure instrumental which you seem to be looking for. For that you'll want some of the float underliner scores and PA start / stop loops.

Jwhee

Original Poster
That's what I think i want, the PA audio. You don't think it's possible to find that?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom