spain

KentB3

Originally posted by STEVEBUCKLE
please could anyone tell me what is happening about Spain in the Lands at Epcot?

Did World Showcase ever have Spain as a land at EPCOT's World Showcase? If so, it's the first I ever hear about it!

IMHO, Spain would make a great addition to the group of nations represented at World Showcase. Australia would be nice too!

Dizknee_Phreek

Kent,

Spain was temporarily represented in the WS about a year ago. i'm not sure exactly how long it lasted...surely someone on these boards knows that though. but it was really lovely! i wish they could make it permenant. i believe i have a pic of it somewhere...maybe. i'm planning on making a webpage for all my Disney photos (cause i have WAY too many for an online album to hold) so i'll add that one to the page, and let you know when i do. ...or actually i may have room on my WDWMagic album. either way, i'll let you know when i post it! ;)
they had places where you could test, i think it was wine. and they played Spanish guitar type music outside. i think it would be the PERFECT addition to the WS!

STEVEBUCKLE

Original Poster
Thanks! Everyone for their info on Spain, but last year when we were there, there was a sign on some screen boarding saying that Spain was going to be a new addition to the lands. As far as I can remember it was down towards the corner where African bits are represented.

I think I remember reading on WDWMagic that Spain WAS going to be a new addition but by the sound of it, it was probably just a temporary thing!

Once again THANKS!!!

disneydata

Spain is currently in negotiations with Disney to be the next country in the World Showcase. Just a little tidbit of info, there is enough room for 5 more countries.

Nick

Katherine

Originally posted by Nick
Spain is currently in negotiations with Disney to be the next country in the World Showcase. Nick
Yay! I'm excited to hear WS might get a new country!:sohappy: :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom