Spaceship earth???

NowInc

The rollercoaster there being constructed is called "The Silver Star"

It is not suprising that they ripped off SPE's design...it happens a lot. I lost count of how many coasters stole the design of Space Mountain....

popkid

it's funny, a friend of mine used to work at 'grand link world' in china. their brochure basically was a mock up of walt disney world right down to the mickey shaped balloons. guess copyright laws are basically 'non-existant' in some places...

oh yeah, and none of the rides or pictures in the brochure were from the actual theme park... crazy what you can get away with in different places...

WDWFanatic

It's to bad thy didnt have a link so you could get the translation to english. One time i saw a brocure for the mgm hotel in vegas showing their monorail system. It had a picture of a monorail in disney world with mgm graphics placed over disney's and a long green stripe. it was a bad graphic job.:lol:

NowInc

Originally posted by WDWFanatic
It's to bad thy didnt have a link so you could get the translation to english. One time i saw a brocure for the mgm hotel in vegas showing their monorail system. It had a picture of a monorail in disney world with mgm graphics placed over disney's and a long green stripe. it was a bad graphic job.:lol:

You can translate it into english using Babblefish or google...but there isnt much to read. It just tells you the name of the ride and whats in each pic...never once mentioning the resemblence to SSE...

MrPromey

Well, I see they have a monorail, too. At least it doesn't appear as though their SSE, is a real geosphere since the bottom of it appears to be flat :D

Tom Morrow

You're right, it is flat!
Look at this picture:
10925-06.JPG

Its also not that big, but that is weird though. They even have the same triangle pieces design!

For the record, that B&M coaster they are building, Silver Star, looks awesome!

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by MrPromey
Well, I see they have a monorail, too. At least it doesn't appear as though their SSE, is a real geosphere since the bottom of it appears to be flat :D

I noticed that to..The Flat ball...Like a soccer Ball that is out of air..LOL

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom