BTMRR:Add some AAS of indians, cowboys and animals

Build Western River Adventure Or Geyser Mt In Back Of Splash Mountain

Liberty Square:

Make Area around HM more spooky like a sleepy hallow type atmosphere

Add Sleepy Hallow dark ride somewhere

Discovery Bay:Build On East Side Of ROA next to HM ,rides in there include:
Journey To The Center Of the Earth
TDLS 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea
From The Earth To The Moon(DLPs Space Mt)

Tommorowland:
Alien ENcounter:TRASH,put in a new improved Mission TO Mars

Timekeeper:Make A Dark Ride In Which YOu Travel In Time

TTA:bulid rocket rods track right next to TTA track but this time theyll work

COP:put in a dinosaur/indy type ride in which your on a foregn planet.

Space Mt:add cars like in dl and add new soundtrack

speedway:TRASH,save space for a new ride

COMING SOON:EPCOT Improvments

Chad

Woah, talk about some major changes!
Most of those are good, but I think some of it is misplaced..I think the matterhorn should take the place of the 2000 leagues pool, and fire mountain should go in adventure land.

I can't believe you want to trash CoP and Alien Encounter! That made me cry...The speedway should definetly be made into something better, maybe that Mars ride you were talking about...Make it like the old mission to mars, where you take a shuttle there, then, get in a mars rover, and go over the planet's surface?
I also think PoC is fine the way it is, same with BTMRR, youcouldn't see the aa's cause you go so fast, and they'd be cheap due to the fact that they're outside 24/7, end up looking like clothing store models..
I like your liberty square Ideas..But how about split tom sawyer island in half, and make a bridge over the river from libertty square onto the island, and make that section of the island 'Sleepy hallow', a sub-land. Liberty square is supposed to be patriotic, and most don't look at our country as creepy...

Reduce tomsawyer island down to the fort and the caves on that half..Turn aunt poly's into "Sleepy Hallow Tavern". Don't let people walk from tom sawyer island into sleepy hallow though.

Discovery bay would be great! But lose "From the earth to the moon" simply because it's just space mountain with a soundtrack,and different paint.. two big e-tickets are good enough :)

space*mt*ranger

Original Poster
Originally posted by Chad
Woah, talk about some major changes!
Most of those are good, but I think some of it is misplaced..I think the matterhorn should take the place of the 2000 leagues pool, and fire mountain should go in adventure land.

I can't believe you want to trash CoP and Alien Encounter! That made me cry...The speedway should definetly be made into something better, maybe that Mars ride you were talking about...Make it like the old mission to mars, where you take a shuttle there, then, get in a mars rover, and go over the planet's surface?
I also think PoC is fine the way it is, same with BTMRR, youcouldn't see the aa's cause you go so fast, and they'd be cheap due to the fact that they're outside 24/7, end up looking like clothing store models..
I like your liberty square Ideas..But how about split tom sawyer island in half, and make a bridge over the river from libertty square onto the island, and make that section of the island 'Sleepy hallow', a sub-land. Liberty square is supposed to be patriotic, and most don't look at our country as creepy...

Reduce tomsawyer island down to the fort and the caves on that half..Turn aunt poly's into "Sleepy Hallow Tavern". Don't let people walk from tom sawyer island into sleepy hallow though.

Discovery bay would be great! But lose "From the earth to the moon" simply because it's just space mountain with a soundtrack,and different paint.. two big e-tickets are good enough :)

Thanks for the comments :) about the trashing of COP i only replaced it because its already shut down but if i had the power id keep it ,and the reason i trased AE is i just hate that ride :goodnevil

Chad

Oh, well as long as you didn't purposely trash CoP..What so bad about AE? I think it's fun :) And very imaginative

ToTBellHop

From the Earth to the Moon isn't at all like Space Mountain...the only similarity is that it's an indoor coaster, but it's more like Rock 'n' Roller Coaster than Space Mountain. I do agree that you don't need that many thrill rides in one land anyway, but...if I had the money, I would make both of them inside the big volcano for the land...but isn't Fire Mountain a volcano, too? Howzabout building a massive volcano that would hold ALL of these attractions! Price tag? Oh...betcha betcha I could get the job done for about $300,000,000!!!!!! But think of the crowds it would draw in...you could have all of triton's land from DisneySeas within it, have restaurants, shops, and, of course, our e-rides! And at night...Fantasy in the Sky would be expanded to now include fireworks over the castle and the nightly Eruption! of Fire Mountain!! Sadly, that would mean this land would have to close an hour before the fireworks every night (we don't want guests getting lit on fire), but, if I had the money, the parks would be open from 9-11 every day of the year, so it wouldn't be a big deal.
Kyle

mickeyman

I will probably get some grief for this but here goes.
What if they move jungle cruise to Animal kingdom. It would fit in there and leave a lot of space in adventureland to build fire mountain.

NowInc

Originally posted by mickeyman
I will probably get some grief for this but here goes.
What if they move jungle cruise to Animal kingdom. It would fit in there and leave a lot of space in adventureland to build fire mountain.

Animal Kingdom kinda already had its own version of the jungle cruise...it failed...

It works a lot better in the Magic Kingdom because the general "mood' of the ride is much more laid back...

Chad

I think a 'Harambe Rainforest Photo Excursion' would be a great idea. I don't see a problem with having two jungle cruises, but make the one in Africa have LIVE animals...Lots of monkeys, baboons,
gorrilas, colorful birds, panthers/leopards (same animal), and snakes. Have a deforestation finale, where trees fall and splash into the water, then have one fall and knock you off course andf down a small waterfall (size of the drop in POTC). The reason it is called the photo safari is that each seat would have a digital camera with a powerful zoom. Each person can take up to 'X' amount of pictures, then, at the end, they can buy a 'Safari journal' with the pictures they want. Or..they can just look at them afterwards at a station in the shop....

I think it would be fun, and the AK river ride you were talking about wasn't really a Jungle cruise, it was more like the train at MK, and I think it should be brought back once they get some more rides. Make a stop in each of the lands.

NowInc

Originally posted by Chad
I think a 'Harambe Rainforest Photo Excursion' would be a great idea. I don't see a problem with having two jungle cruises, but make the one in Africa have LIVE animals...Lots of monkeys, baboons,
gorrilas, colorful birds, panthers/leopards (same animal), and snakes. Have a deforestation finale, where trees fall and splash into the water, then have one fall and knock you off course andf down a small waterfall (size of the drop in POTC). The reason it is called the photo safari is that each seat would have a digital camera with a powerful zoom. Each person can take up to 'X' amount of pictures, then, at the end, they can buy a 'Safari journal' with the pictures they want. Or..they can just look at them afterwards at a station in the shop....

I think it would be fun, and the AK river ride you were talking about wasn't really a Jungle cruise, it was more like the train at MK, and I think it should be brought back once they get some more rides. Make a stop in each of the lands.

..and sponsored by Kodak...cuz we all know its only a matter of time before they get totally ed off with JIYI...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom