Spa: Yacht Club or Boardwalk?

iubigman

I was wondering if anyone had opinions on their favorite spa for a nice relaxing massage. In the past I have gone to the institute during longer stays (so nice and quiet!!), but we are a little pressed for time this trip and won't have a car. Since we are staying at the Dolphin, I figured that that we would go to the Boardwalk Inn Spa or the Yacht Club. Any thoughts on which is better?

Scott

P.S. Is the GF spa so great that it would be worth the trip??

S
:xmas: :sohappy:

disneydawg

My wife had a massage at the Boardwalk this summer and really enjoyed it. They only have two massage rooms there and they are located in the gym. I believe there are only 2 true spas on property. At the institute and at the Grand Floridian. I think Disney contracts with a company for all their massages so I'm not sure if its better to get it at BW or YC.

Upvote 0

Stitch79

The spa at the institute is closed while the resort is being remodeled right now. I have been to the GF spa and it was a wonderful experience. I think it is worth the trip. I haven't done one of the massages at the resorts without the spas but I can't imagine that will be the same since it is part of the gym area.

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
The only actual spa on property is at the Grand Floridian. I would highly recommend it. The other "spas" are actually health clubs that offer some spa treatments.

Pam

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom