Sounds Dangerous - Closed 7/7-8/5

Boray

Maybe cleaning the headphones for the first time in this decade.
:lol:

(Scary, but true. And also the reason I avoid it at all costs.)

I said the same thing in an earlier thread. The headphones just gross me out! Imagine the sweaty person just before you putting those on. I realize most things at Disney have the potential "sweaty factor" but headphones are just too close to my face for my comfort! They sterilize the 3-glasses (at least that's the perception :ROFLOL:) that everyone uses, how is it any different with headphones, not that sterilization for them would be an easy task...perhaps a disposable cover of some sort?

Ick, the whole thing is just gross. I think I've done this attraction only twice in all the years I've been going. I don't think I'll ever need to visit it again, dispite a referb.

The only referb that's valid for "Sounds Dangerous" is a new attraction.

JEANYLASER

I said the same thing in an earlier thread. The headphones just gross me out! Imagine the sweaty person just before you putting those on. I realize most things at Disney have the potential "sweaty factor" but headphones are just too close to my face for my comfort! They sterilize the 3-glasses (at least that's the perception :ROFLOL:) that everyone uses, how is it any different with headphones, not that sterilization for them would be an easy task...perhaps a disposable cover of some sort?

Ick, the whole thing is just gross. I think I've done this attraction only twice in all the years I've been going. I don't think I'll ever need to visit it again, dispite a referb.

The only referb that's valid for "Sounds Dangerous" is a new attraction.
I'm the same way too! they need to change the whole thing and make it better!

Sounds Dangerous and Golden Age Souvenirs are both going to be closed during this time due to electrical work being done for American Idol. Sorry folks.

jonnyc

Sounds Dangerous with Drew Carey...AND STITCH!!!

NO...WAIT...

Sounds Dangerous...WITH STITCH!!! (and drew carey)

You forgot Nemo!

Because i cant remeber it the last time i went on it some time ago, i hope it is open on my next trip, so if it does get shut, i have a concious memory of it lol.

Philo

I'll be happy is they do a proper refurb (i.e. make the attraction more relevent to todays technology) but I can't see it happening. Lets face it, the stretch room at HM uses more sophisticated audio technology than this!

RSoxNo1

This is kind of confusing. I'd be surprised if this attraction provided much benefit if it was kept open. Here's hoping that this is to lay the groundwork for a future attraction.

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
Question

The last time we went to WDW in May was my first time going to this attraction....
My question:
Is there a bigger waste of space in the entire (WD)World than this 'attraction' ??

mikeymouse

I actually like the show, but the headphones are junky and dirty. Half of them don't work right. It's kinda disgusting they don't clean them off after each show. The theater seats are tiny. Otherwise, its a neat show. I love Drew Carey.

CThaddeus

I think of it as a nice A Ticket attraction. I always make sure to visit it when I'm at the Studios, though I agree it deserves a decent rehab - new headphones, new seats, and an updated post show. I don't understand all the animosity toward it, but then I feel the same way about Stitch. I guess I'm just weird that way...

Testtrack321

I bet they're closing to re-do the post show and rehab the rest of the show. When they said people will be in booths singing, I immediately thought of the sound booths in the post-show. Maybe they'll be changing those over to AI and change some of the stuff inside sounds dangerous to meld better with AI.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom