Something fun to argue about, What's your favorite park music?

Really cool, distinctive area music

• Star tours exit music at Hollywood studios

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Legacy music when you first enter Epcot

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Main street USA Magic Kingdom

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Frontierland MK. lol, that banjo music is really unique

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other. I couldn't think of anything for Animal kingdom

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters

eliza61nyc

Original Poster
I'm listening to Dparkradio right now and laughing at myself. I can visualize every area by it's music. What's your favorite sound track? Now I've included some distinctive ones but also left an "other" option. If you pick other, don't forget to let us know what it is.
Remarkably I could not think of any AK music

KCheatle

I'm not certain "Legacy Music" is exactly what I listen to?? But on youtube, my favorite background park music loop to listen to at work is the Epcot Entrance Loop, followed by the extended innovations area loop. So, I'm going to assume one of those is the "Legacy Music"??

SeanWM48

i went for the banjo tracks in frontier. always been a fan of that at disney. ditto the tracks used around fort wilderness or the wilderness lodge.

also a big fan of the music they use at the adult pool at the fort. not sure what music it is and i'd love to know. super relaxing nature sounds and tones.

KCheatle

For Animal Kingdom, you could add the Animal Kingdom entrance music loop. I enjoy listening to that. :)

EDIT: Also good - Tree of Life music

The Mighty Tim

Whatever the music is in the Innoventions Plaza of EPCOT is - that's my favourite. No doubt when I go there later this year, I'll be humming it all the time!

jhastings74

I like all of the DAK area music...EXCEPT for the Dinoland ambient. When working long shifts day after day in Chester & Hester's, listening to 'Diggin' Up Bones' and 'It's the End of the World as we Know It' on a loop got old...FAST. o_O

That being said, I could listen to the star tunnel music from Space Mountain for hours and hours...

Gillyanne

I guess it's technically the Tomorrowland music? but I always hear it clearest at the TL entrance by the teacups, around cosmic rays... it has all the spacey like remixes of other disney songs like One little spark, and I think I hear great big beautiful tomorrow in there too...

LeighM

The Animal Kingdom music CD is my favorite CD. I used to play that at work and it automatically transported me to a relaxed and magical place :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom