Some Quick Questions

TDF

Original Poster
So this may be complicated but I will do my best. We had an upcoming trip planned for 4 of us, my mom, dad, brother and I. However we changed it to be 2 weeks later and with it being 2 weeks later my brother and dad aren’t coming. I helped my mom call Disney and asked them to make sure everything was updated and linked to My Disney Experience and the agent swore to me that it was. However, when I log onto My Disney Experience, nothing about the new reservation show up. I can’t link it either because it says it was linked to my moms My Disney Experience account. However, nothing is on her account either. So here is the weird thing… on the My Disney Experience app on my phone, I see everything and everything is correct! I made FastPass+, dining and everything! Why won’t it show up on the My Disney Experience website though? I sort of want it there just to make sure.

Also, since we changed so late, we already received our magic bands. Is there a way to make sure that these magic bands will work for our new trip? Is Disney going to send us new ones?

Thanks for the help!
- Justin

KatMaria

If it looks like it is all good on the app then you should be fine. For some reason the website has been giving some trouble in updating. If you are really worried just call Disney again and ask them to read you what your reservations are and what you account it is all under.

seafoodbuffet

I concur, your magic band itself isn't encoded with information about your trip. Rather, it's just a way to identifying who you are. All of the trip information is stored centrally and you view it either using the MDE app/website OR by scanning your band at a kiosk, etc. It's likely a bug in the MDE site that things aren't showing up correctly. I would call disney to confirm (get the name of the cast member who helped you). Furthermore, just to be safe, I'd bring screenshots of what you're currently seeing in the app as backup in case things aren't right when you show up.

stitchsMom

You can use the same bands - we just came back from a trip where we stayed at 2 different Disney resorts and they transferred the information from the first resort to the second onto the same band.

TDF

Original Poster
Great thank you so much for the information! It still shows up in the app so I will just whip that out and show them. I am sure everything will be fine. Can’t wait to go!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom