Solo Character Meals

MerHearted

I just booked my WDW vacation... it's exactly 60 days away! July 28-August 4.

I would like to do some character meals but the thing is I'll be going alone. I get the feeling that mostly families go to the character meals. Would it be awkward to go to one alone? Also, if I go, who will take pictures for me? I mean, I'm sure there are CMs to help but I think it may become annoying for the poor CM if I make him keep taking pictures for every character that visits me. What should I do? And how soon should I try for the PS... I know some of you are screaming "NOW!". Or should I not try at all?

tiggerlover1971

GO VINCE I AM SURE THAT PEOPLE WHO SIT NEXT TO YOU WILL BE NICE ENOUGH( ITS DISNEY NO LESS) THAT THEY WILL TAKE YOUR PICTURE WITH THE CHARACTERS sorry had to yell that you should not miss a character meal just because you are alone
I would recommend chef mickeys or ohanas or CP in magic kingdom

Upvote 0

wdwfan22

Originally posted by MerHearted
I just booked my WDW vacation... it's exactly 60 days away! July 28-August 4.

I would like to do some character meals but the thing is I'll be going alone. I get the feeling that mostly families go to the character meals. Would it be awkward to go to one alone? Also, if I go, who will take pictures for me? I mean, I'm sure there are CMs to help but I think it may become annoying for the poor CM if I make him keep taking pictures for every character that visits me. What should I do? And how soon should I try for the PS... I know some of you are screaming "NOW!". Or should I not try at all?

Congrats on booking your vacation!! I'm sure your going to have a blast. I really think you should go and enjoy a character meal. I don't think you will look funny or feel awkward. Most character meals are buffets, so you can come and go as you please. Also if i were at the table next to you I would be happy to take pics of you and the characters. I am also pretty sure others feel the same way. So have fun and...

Enjoy your vacation!!

Upvote 0

tiggerlover1971

Originally posted by MerHearted
Guess what?? This morning, I called WDW Dining and I got Cindy's!!! WOOOOOO!!!! :sohappy:

woohoo congrats fishy I am so happy for you :sohappy: :sohappy:

ps try and not get the princesses wet ( they want to look pretty for the other guests ) :lol:

Upvote 0

MerHearted

Original Poster
Originally posted by tiggerlover1971
woohoo congrats fishy I am so happy for you :sohappy: :sohappy:

ps try and not get the princesses wet ( they want to look pretty for the other guests ) :lol:

Ah nuts! :lol:

Upvote 0

SamatBCV

As for pics, I know its cheesy, but you can hold the camera out and point it back at you. My wife and I did this on our honeymoon trip and they came out surprisingly good. It may take a little practice though. Helps if you have a digital camera so you can make adjustments without wasting film.

Upvote 0

EmeraldDolphin

my daughter & I will be there from Jul. 29 - Aug. 7. If we end up at the table next to you, one of us will be happy to take a pictures of you with the characters!! :D

Upvote 0

tiggerlover1971

hey fishy if Rob decides to have breakfast with you that solves the problem of picture taking he can be your picture taker :lol: :lol: except you might not know what kind of pictures you will get :lol: :lol:

Upvote 0

swhite

I'm sure you will find someone nice enough to take your pictures for you we did on our trip last year so me and my fiance could have our picture taken together I'm so jealous we couldn't get Cindy's for BF so we settled for the non-character lunch :cry: :cry: :cry: Were gonna try to do the Princess BF in Epcot this year let's keep our fingers crossed

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom