Sold Out Jollywood Night

mcamuso

Original Poster
I have tickets for one of the sold out nights for Jollywood Nights. My nephew is now asking to go. Is there anyway to go about getting an additional ticket? Ticket Office at Disney Springs?

buckeyegator

might want to check mde everyday looking for cancellations to open up spots, got to think some will have to cancel for various reasons,good luck.

I have tickets for one of the sold out nights for Jollywood Nights. My nephew is now asking to go. Is there anyway to go about getting an additional ticket? Ticket Office at Disney Springs?
I bought a ticket and now decided, I dont want to spend the amount of expenses required to fly to FL from NV, and get a hotel, etc. Oh well. I know that tickets are non-transferable, or I would be happy to give mine away.

JIMINYCR

Sold out happens quickly and its too bad your nephew decided too late to go. Dis does limit tickets and there is a cut off point. Unless you can call Dis reservations and get someone to find a ticket ( which is doubtful) hes going to have to wait for a return trip. Thats why these events are must reserve quickly when its announced the sales are open. Lots of people find themselves wanting an event date that they are too late for. It happens.

mcamuso

Original Poster
Sold out happens quickly and its too bad your nephew decided too late to go. Dis does limit tickets and there is a cut off point. Unless you can call Dis reservations and get someone to find a ticket ( which is doubtful) hes going to have to wait for a return trip. Thats why these events are must reserve quickly when its announced the sales are open. Lots of people find themselves wanting an event date that they are too late for. It happens.
Thanks for the lecture. I understand how things work, just asked a simple question based upon past discussions. Further more, I spoke with Disney and they said I'd be accommodated because I already had 2 tickets purchased. But I'll be sure to call my nephew and tell him Jiminycr told him too bad.

JIMINYCR

Thanks for the lecture. I understand how things work, just asked a simple question based upon past discussions. Further more, I spoke with Disney and they said I'd be accommodated because I already had 2 tickets purchased. But I'll be sure to call my nephew and tell him Jiminycr told him too bad.
Not lecturing you. No need to be snarky. The reality is that most people find themselves locked out when its sold out. Glad you got a Dis rep to help you out. So enjoy.

kimberlymautz

You can always ask at the park. I've heard of people being able to get tickets to sold out MNSSHP nights before by going to Guest Services.

JohnD

You can try at Guest Relations in front of HS on the day of the party. It's possible but not likely. You won't find available tickets online unless something extraordinary happens.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom