sofa-sleeper, cribs, villas

E-ticket-liz

Original Poster
We have a possible chance to buy some points from a colleague and stay at the BWV. Right now, we're looking at a 2-BR since we're taking Grammie to help with our DS (will be 17 months for trip). Our colleague is worried that she may not have enough points for that, but we have NO idea what the comfort level would be if we got a 1-BR instead. How comfortable is that sleeper-sofa, anyway?

Also, can anyone tell me about renting a crib while we're there? Are they full-sized cribs like DS sleeps in at home, or are they like Pack-n-Plays?

So, if we can't get the 2-BR, should we stick with our ressies at ASMu (2 connecting rooms), or go for a 1-BR? I'm going to check with the DVCer and see if she wants to check OKW as well, if BW is full. We'll have a car, so driving isn't a problem. OKW isn't as far away as ASMu, after all!

thanks--

E-ticket-liz

Stuart's mom & displaced FL girl

Cliffordsmon

Just ask for a crib and they will supply you with one. I know over at the BC they have some kind of folding crib in the trunk in the bedroom.

Have fun!

T.E. Yeary

WDWMAGIC Sponsor
For maximum comfort and enjoyment for Grammie especially, I definitely recommend a 2 bedroom. The sleeper sofa is OK for small children, but not a good place for an adult. This is just my opinion, but if you have a points issue, I'd sacrifice BWV for the comfort of a 2 bedroom in OKW in a heart beat!

HAPPY "MAGICAL" VACATIONING,
Tom :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom