So, You Want to be an Imagineer Season 15: Uniting Universal (Official Hub Thread)

MonorailRed

Applebees
Any thoughts about this for the Victorian land @D Hindley ?

2017-09-23.png

2017-09-23.png

2017-09-23.png

Suchomimus

Talkin' 'bout park size, and UniSea is definitely nearing its limit - though I imagine in Australia we can be a little less physically restrained. So here's where the park stands now with lands...

(BTW, as for UniSea's actual name, was thinking of something like Universal's Worlds of Wonder - UWOW!)

Victorian London - 3 transport rides to other lands, 1 non-ride, 1 park-wide spectacular
Wells Laboratories - 2 rides, 1 non-ride
Amity Village (miniland) - 1 ride, 1 non-ride
Skull Island - 2 rides, 2 non-rides
Pokémon Land work-in-progress - 3-4 rides, 2-3 non-rides
Hyrule - 3 rides, 3 non-rides
WWOHP Hogsmeade - 3 rides, 1 non-ride
Transylvania - 3-4 rides, 3 non-rides

That's 8 lands, approx. 22 rides, and approx. 38 attractions total. These numbers are just slightly above parks like IOA or TDS, and that's before we even discuss something like a LOTR expansion land.

Going by numbers, and by layout and transitions as I know 'em, I think we could drop Wells Labs (Victorian sci-fi) and/or Amity (Jaws) to pare down and not lose much. Neither land's experiences are as fleshed out as the rest. We lose a coaster and a Spider-Man style dark ride, but both ride types can be reassigned elsewhere.

Unless anyone else is super passionate about those lands. Thoughts?)
I think we should drop Amity and either redevelop Wells Labs some more or keep the Victorian Sci-Fi theme and use some more novels.

spacemt354

Chili's
What about hotels?

I'm thinking an amazing art deco hotel...

c73e07d9b7225dd9ca6ae374ea7aa2d7--art-deco-design-art-deco-art.jpg

Or a boutique Hogwarts hotel where you role play like the Star Wars hotel coming up....

harry-potter-themed-georgian-house-hotel-3.jpg

Maybe even a "Toontown" hotel honoring classic Universal Cartoons like Toon Lagoon? Or a Minions hotel?
We actually have the Hogwarts boutique haha -- so at least we are all on the same wavelength

We need some thoughts for value resorts though -- a toon resort could be a way to do that! Any suggestions?

Suchomimus

What about hotels?

I'm thinking an amazing art deco hotel...

c73e07d9b7225dd9ca6ae374ea7aa2d7--art-deco-design-art-deco-art.jpg

Or a boutique Hogwarts hotel where you role play like the Star Wars hotel coming up....

harry-potter-themed-georgian-house-hotel-3.jpg

Maybe even a "Toontown" hotel honoring classic Universal Cartoons like Toon Lagoon? Or a Minions hotel?
So far (to my knowledge) we have a Hogwarts boutique hotel (as Space already mentioned), a Mediterranean resort, Islar Nublar Margaritaville resort and an Asian resort.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom