So.... What's the point, MDX?

ABQ

Late to this party, but I got 3 surveys after my last trip, one of which was solely about MDX and thankfully one of the first questions was what OS was I using. It was android and I did have some troubles, one the same as @PhotoDave219 , wouldn't pull up my FP+ reservations. Sometimes it pulled up 3 guests out of 4, sometimes 1 of 4, sometimes NONE of 4. Other days it was fine. The late Grace Hopper would never let such a bug ridden app see the light of day.

PhotoDave219

Original Poster
Late to this party, but I got 3 surveys after my last trip, one of which was solely about MDX and thankfully one of the first questions was what OS was I using. It was android and I did have some troubles, one the same as @PhotoDave219 , wouldn't pull up my FP+ reservations. Sometimes it pulled up 3 guests out of 4, sometimes 1 of 4, sometimes NONE of 4. Other days it was fine. The late Grace Hopper would never let such a bug ridden app see the light of day.

Interesting. Mine was iOS. Guessing it's a larger issue then what operating system you're using.

I still think this entire exercise is been nothing but a giant waste of time and money.

SosoDude

MDX worked fine on my Galaxy 5 back in November. The only issue I had was that I had to log back in every couple of hours. I made changes to fast pass, checked my reservations, and looked at my photopass pics with no problem.

RonAnnArbor

I go to WDW 4 or 5 times a year -- MDX has NEVER worked correctly on either an iPhone or my Android phone -- and its definitely not the phone's fault -- it is simply horrendous software. I stopped using the app and saved the direct link to the webpage to my home screen -- I've never had a problem with that. On occasion it might default back to the mobile site, but I simply close out of it all and retouch the hone screen link and off I go. Their actual apps are, have been, and remain piece of c-r-u-d

FigmentsFangirl

For me its always the software, and phone itself, when did MDX stop support for Android 4.0.4 ? {I know google stops support for it last year, but the latest update tp MDX says it is not compatible with my phone, so I am thinking I need either a new phone OS update {or personally I just want a new dang phone to begin with, a Galaxy S6 Edge+} or just not update it anymore and stick with what I have}

disneygeek90

Sure, the app can be glitchy from time to time, but I use it constantly while in the parks. Not sure what all the negativity here is for. I find the ride and restaurant/bar operating hours to be helpful, as well as showtimes so I don't have to hunt down a time's guide. I've found most of the sync issues have to do with service or the sometimes weak wifi.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom