So What's The Mysterious "Third IP" Coming to DHS?

omurice

Where is Chapek from again? Merchandising? So perhaps something based on cuddly plush...
Already having toys that sell, and a mobile app. That has some kind of television tie-in, and could get a movie someday because Disney already owns it.

There's never anything like this in real life now, is there?

Last edited:

RobbinsDad

Any rumors for the Launch Bay space once SWL opens? Could this be a potential area for the unannounced third IP land attraction?

RobbinsDad

I thought Phase 3 was originally intended for where SWL is going now (or part of it). So hard to keep up! I guess it has value as a showcase for another IP, wouldn't cost much to change the look.

RobbinsDad

We aren't even getting a phase 3 really. Its just an additional attraction and general updates around the park now.
Right, that's what got me thinking about it. Because by keeping Muppets and putting SWL in the back corner, that really doesn't leave much space for the 3rd IP attraction in the Backlot/SOA area. So I would have to think it would be the other end of the park - Animation Courtyard or Sunset.

P_Radden

We aren't even getting a phase 3 really. Its just an additional attraction and general updates around the park now.

I know :( And with the apparent cuts to the already pretty barren TSL, it seems DHS is gonna need way more help then it's getting. I mean TSL & SWL are better then nothing but DHS definitely needs more then its getting.
Are the DHS budget and the Epcot budget dependent of each other, or are they split from the same pot? Meaning, if some of the stuff was cut from DHS (phases 3 &4) would that be because of those monies being reallocated to the Epcot FW stuff?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom