So What's The Mysterious "Third IP" Coming to DHS?

bjlc57

Given time frames I'd imagine well within a year.
wait now.. you are going to Drag this out for a year.. that's what we are waiting for? A YEAR.. that's not a tease.. that's enough to make a person not want to read your stuff.. a ton of stuff can change in a year.. like a President dying on a mountain side.. and changing EVERY THING.. if its really a year that we are to wait. then there is nothing concrete about this..

SosoDude

wait now.. you are going to Drag this out for a year.. that's what we are waiting for? A YEAR.. that's not a tease.. that's enough to make a person not want to read your stuff.. a ton of stuff can change in a year.. like a President dying on a mountain side.. and changing EVERY THING.. if its really a year that we are to wait. then there is nothing concrete about this..
He's not going to drag this out over a year because everything was leaked yesterday. You are behind obviously. Marni had actually told what the new ride was in a post last week but everyone though it was a joke. Quit complaining about the amount of info these insiders GIVE away here. They owe us NOTHING. Of course things change. Thats common knowledge.

NothingRhymeswithOrange

With the upcoming Gargoyles reboot coming from Marvel Studios supposedly due within the next 2 years, could we see a Gargoyles presence in DHS in the long rumored Super Heroes Land? This show was absolutely amazing and deserves a reboot in some shape or form either with a movie or a rebooted show on DisneyXD. I know Disney isn't fond of making rides based on shows, since we never got a P&F or Gravity Falls ride, but this would be MONEY gearing more towards boys and adults that used to watch the show when they were kids in the 90s.

I know this is a long shot but I would be so amped if this actually happened.

http://moviepilot.com/posts/2508766

Matt_Black

With the upcoming Gargoyles reboot coming from Marvel Studios supposedly due within the next 2 years, could we see a Gargoyles presence in DHS in the long rumored Super Heroes Land? This show was absolutely amazing and deserves a reboot in some shape or form either with a movie or a rebooted show on DisneyXD. I know Disney isn't fond of making rides based on shows, since we never got a P&F or Gravity Falls ride, but this would be MONEY gearing more towards boys and adults that used to watch the show when they were kids in the 90s.

I know this is a long shot but I would be so amped if this actually happened.

http://moviepilot.com/posts/2508766

There IS no Gargoyles reboot. If you actually read the article you linked to, you would know that. The whole thing was an April Fool's joke a few years back, furthering my theory that internet April Fool's jokes aren't actually funny, but rather hurtful attacks made by spiteful people who want to toy with people's emotions.

Anyway, I would LOVE Gargoyles in the parks, but I'm also very realistic about the odds of that ever happening at this point.

If you want a reboot, buy the DVDs, enter the Disney Movie Rewards code so they know people are buying them, and encourage your friends and family to do the same.

NothingRhymeswithOrange

There IS no Gargoyles reboot. If you actually read the article you linked to, you would know that. The whole thing was an April Fool's joke a few years back, furthering my theory that internet April Fool's jokes aren't actually funny, but rather hurtful attacks made by spiteful people who want to toy with people's emotions.

Anyway, I would LOVE Gargoyles in the parks, but I'm also very realistic about the odds of that ever happening at this point.

If you want a reboot, buy the DVDs, enter the Disney Movie Rewards code so they know people are buying them, and encourage your friends and family to do the same.
Sadly I read through the entire article a little to late. But still it would be AWESOME.

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
I have always thought it was odd that Disney didn't use this ride to showcase all of it's classic characters.

yes... I understand when they were partnered with MGM why it was what it was... and now with TCM it somewhat remains as is... but so many opportunities there and even to showcase some movies that aren't largely represented in the parks elsewhere

HauntedMansionFLA

yes... I understand when they were partnered with MGM why it was what it was... and now with TCM it somewhat remains as is... but so many opportunities there and even to showcase some movies that aren't largely represented in the parks elsewhere
Yep, I've always complained that something like Bambi is really hard to find in the parks. It's a shame that they couldn't switch the GMR to a classic Disney ride. And out the Mickey dark ride over where the SW launch bay is located. So much potential but missed the mark.

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
Yep, I've always complained that something like Bambi is really hard to find in the parks. It's a shame that they couldn't switch the GMR to a classic Disney ride. And out the Mickey dark ride over where the SW launch bay is located. So much potential but missed the mark.

I'm curious what they plan to do with Mickey the whole time throughout / scene wise...unless they will make up a new storyline throughout

WDWbuff2001

Could the third IP be muppets? Because they even have an area on the map called "Muppets Courtyard"... And there's a lot of rumors going around of this area

HauntedMansionFLA

Big plans in terms of new movies but they didn't hint at anything for the parks. Kathleen hasn't seemed publicly interested in the parks.
Hey, you are right. With everything said about the new Star Wars Land, KK hasn't said a word about them. I didn't pick up on that. Very interesting. And a lot of members have stated (me included) that we would like her to be the new CEO. That could be troubling for the parks if she was picked but I think she isn't interested in the job and wants to concentrate on LucasFilm which she is doing a fantastic job.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom