So this might be a stupid question..

Megamazing

In the Parks
Yes
This may be a silly question. I'm also 99% certain I already know the answer, but as an overthinker and someone who likes to be prepared, I have to ask, and you guys never fail me, lol.

I'm planning on booking our December 2018 trip as soon as dates become available (which will be 7/29 for me.) I'll be booking a package. I know that you pay a $200 deposit when you book and that you have until 30 days prior to your arrival day to pay in full. But that's it right? If I pay the deposit and don't make any other payments for a few months, I'm not missing anything am I???

Like I said, I know this is a silly question but I just need the good people of WDWMagic to reassure me hahaha.

Last edited:

Rob562

This may be a silly question. I'm also 99% certain I already know the answer, but as an overthinker and someone who likes to be prepared, I have to ask, and you guys never fail me, lol.

I'm planning on booking our December 2018 trip as soon as dates become available (which will be 7/29 for me.) I know that you pay a $200 deposit when you book and that you have until 30 days prior to your arrival day to pay in full. But that's it right? If I pay the deposit and don't make any other payments for a few months, I'm not missing anything am I???

Like I said, I know this is a silly question but I just need the good people of WDWMagic to reassure me hahaha.

If you're booking a package reservation, you're correct.

If you're booking room only, then it's a deposit of one night, the balance not due until checkin.

-Rob

Upvote 0

Megamazing

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
If you're booking a package reservation, you're correct.

If you're booking room only, then it's a deposit of one night, the balance not due until checkin.

-Rob

Sorry, I should have included that. Yes I'm booking a package. I plan on booking right on 7/29/17 and since the actual trip is so far off, making more payments after a few months. Thank you!

Upvote 0

Minnie Mum

Are you booking room only or a package?

If you book a room only reservation, you pay a deposit equal to the first night's rate at the time of booking. The balance is due at check in.

If you book a package, you pay a deposit of $200 at the time of booking with the remainder due 30 days before check in.

You can make payments of any amount at any time before these dates for either type of reservation.

Upvote 0

Megamazing

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Are you booking room only or a package?

If you book a room only reservation, you pay a deposit equal to the first night's rate at the time of booking. The balance is due at check in.

If you book a package, you pay a deposit of $200 at the time of booking with the remainder due 30 days before check in.

You can make payments of any amount at any time before these dates for either type of reservation.

Package. I really should have included that in my post LOL.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom