So excited we got Liberty Tree Tavern reservations for night of MNNSHP!

durangojim

Original Poster
In the over 30 years that I've been going to Disney World I don't think I've ever eaten here. We happened to luck out to get an October 30th reservation last night! My family and I can't wait! Originally we were going to be able to go to the Halloween party,then I called Delta and spoke with a wonderful lady who said she could change our reservations from 8pm to noon for free because of a scheduling error, and we bought Halloween tickets for the 30th about two hours before they sold out! Then getting this dinner reservation after checking every day for the past 2 weeks is like icing on the cake!

G00fyDad

In the over 30 years that I've been going to Disney World I don't think I've ever eaten here. We happened to luck out to get an October 30th reservation last night! My family and I can't wait! Originally we were going to be able to go to the Halloween party,then I called Delta and spoke with a wonderful lady who said she could change our reservations from 8pm to noon for free because of a scheduling error, and we bought Halloween tickets for the 30th about two hours before they sold out! Then getting this dinner reservation after checking every day for the past 2 weeks is like icing on the cake!

You'll love it there. The food is pretty good. Its just too bad that they stopped the character portion of the meals here. That was a huge plus in my book. We use to eat here at 6:30 right before our MNSSHP nights, but we changed this to BOG last year and it was well worth the change. However, LTT is a great place to eat. You'll love it.

meganwdw

That's wonderful! We had dinner there before MVMCP several years ago when they still used the characters. It was declicious!! Enjoy!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom