So Excited I May Throw Up

ExtinctJenn

Original Poster
Maybe it is because it has been so long since we've gone. Maybe it is because this trip will be so unbelievably different than the others. Maybe it is because I am terrified this trip goes like our last and we end up coming home miserable/sad/angry/depressed/exhausted/unhappy. Maybe it is because I have had such horrible days of work the last two weeks.

Whatever it is... every time I think about the fact that we are just days away from leaving, I seriously start to feel like I'm going to throw up. I start to cough from this gaggy feeling in my throat (ironically just happened again as I'm typing). I feel like my heart is racing. I feel like at any moment, lunch is making a return.

Anyone else get this excited/nervous/anxious ahead of a trip? Any suggestions on how to make sure I don't toss my cookies between now and Monday?

KrzyKtty

Maybe it is because it has been so long since we've gone. Maybe it is because this trip will be so unbelievably different than the others. Maybe it is because I am terrified this trip goes like our last and we end up coming home miserable/sad/angry/depressed/exhausted/unhappy. Maybe it is because I have had such horrible days of work the last two weeks.

Whatever it is... every time I think about the fact that we are just days away from leaving, I seriously start to feel like I'm going to throw up. I start to cough from this gaggy feeling in my throat (ironically just happened again as I'm typing). I feel like my heart is racing. I feel like at any moment, lunch is making a return.

Anyone else get this excited/nervous/anxious ahead of a trip? Any suggestions on how to make sure I don't toss my cookies between now and Monday?
I get really excited, but not anxious or nervous. I would advise just manage your expectations and go with the flow. Live in the moment and you should have a great time. Go over you plans and know ahead of time what you are willing to cut if it doesn't work out. Have a great trip!

rob0519

I get anxious and nervous about getting to O'Hare and through TSA on time. There are days that line is longer than standby at Peter Pan.

I'm sorry your last trip ended on such a down note. I think a lot of people come home exhausted and maybe sad. Try not to let those feelings creep into this trip as each visit should be a clean slate.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom