Slightly larger cooler than allowed?

Colts28

I measured our yeti hopper (large bag with handles) and it’s 25 inches instead of the 24 lol. Does anyone think that they would actually turn my around to the car for that? The other measurements seem fine it’s 18 inches tall and nowhere near 15 inch wide.

Just curious if anyone’s brought one or seen them turn people away?

Vegas Disney Fan

We see the “banned” double wide strollers and wagons in the parks all the time, we’ve also seen CMs turning people with them away at the gates. I think it ultimately depends on how strictly the particular CM at the gate is enforcing the rule.

You’ll probably be ok but I’d be prepared to take it back if asked, if you’re over the size limit and you get an employee following the rules they may ask you to return it.

Upvote 0

dovetail65

We see the “banned” double wide strollers and wagons in the parks all the time, we’ve also seen CMs turning people with them away at the gates. I think it ultimately depends on how strictly the particular CM at the gate is enforcing the rule.

You’ll probably be ok but I’d be prepared to take it back if asked, if you’re over the size limit and you get an employee following the rules they may ask you to return it.
The banned double wide or the stroller wagons you have seen almost certainly have the override tag on them, sometimes it's just out of site. The only exception to the oversized stroller rule is if the wagon is deemed medically necessary for the children. It can even be a nonphysical issue andfor a double wide it can be used a a wheelchair exemption too. They do not generally ask for documentation so whether the parents abuse it , who knows.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom