Six Flags

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
I wonder how much more they are going to charge for the Qbot/FlashPass thingy now. They are going to have to pay for all that new sinage somehow. Personally, I think the ride reservation system at SF is the most horrendous thing I have ever seen. No one has any clue how to use it (including the employees working the Qbot line) and it is soooooo unbelievably over priced. Honestly, i'd rather stand in line. I wonder if SF Great Adv here in NJ is going to get a parade too. We're supposed to be getting some new wooden rollercoaster thingy and an expanded kiddie land. Big whoop.

I live about 10 min away from SF and last year was the first year in about 5 years I even bothered to get a Season Pass. I LOVE rollercoasters but I just refuse to deal with the disaster that is SF. I'd rather spend the extra money to go down to Florida and go to Universal and IoA for the day (not like that is any great prize either...) I just can't justify paying close to $100 for a season pass only to go to the parks and find out that every ride is broken, be worried I am going to pick up every contagious disease known to science, and get food poisoning. (and don't even tell me there food is safe, I worked there. I saw what went on:hurl: )

/rant

Namine78

Six Flags Great America's opening day is the 29th, but I think I'll go on a weekday. I kind of want to get warmed up somewhat if I make it to Disney this year. :)

The big thing here is Hurricane Harbor, which will be interesting to do since I haven't been to a water park in a long time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom