1. The new WDWMAGIC app for iPhone and iPad is now available on the App Store.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Six Flags parks have better service than SeaWorld

Discussion in 'Sea World Orlando' started by Tom Morrow, May 30, 2017.

1. raven

raven Well-Known Member

I don't know where you are gathering this information from. Maybe just your personal experience? Could it be that you went to their parks with an extremely high expectation and already had it in your mind that you weren't going to enjoy yourself?

I've been to MANY Six Flags parks and can say they are no comparison to Busch or Sea World. Both of those parks offer so much outside of their rides and shows. They are Animal based and Six Flags is Ride based. So comparing them to Six Flags makes no sense.

brb1006 likes this.
  2. Tom Morrow

Tom Morrow Well-Known Member Original Poster

I'm only comparing the guest service aspect. In all other areas, the SeaWorld and Busch parks are definitely superior. But smaller changes like improving guest service could be made to put SeaWorld on the same tier of theme park as WDW and UOR.

3. UCF

UCF Member

I mean, if we're comparing SeaWorld to Six Flags, SeaWorld Orlando is the top park in the US that isn't owned by Disney/Universal... the top Six Flags park, even with Seaworld's drop in visitors has over a million more people a year visiting it. Along with Busch Gardens. Seaworld has very real issues obviously, but they just are still a top 10 theme park in the US, something no Six Flags park can say.

I'd say its apparent that the biggest thing seperating Sea World from the class that Universal and Disney are is a lack of resorts. The fact they haven't built any with all the others building them is astonishing.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2017
    Tom Morrow likes this.
  4. Tom Morrow

Tom Morrow Well-Known Member Original Poster

It does have the benefit of being open year round and being in Orlando, though. Almost no Six Flags parks are open every day of the year.