Sister lives near Disney World

betsylovesmickey

Original Poster
My husband and I are going to be staying at Coronado Springs in October.
My sister lives 45 minutes away in Homosassa. She is planning to come spend a day with me in the park. Since she is not staying overnight, would she be able to meet me at the hotel?
It would be so much easier than trying to find her lol

Jess G

Yes she is able to meet you at the hotel... When she enters the resort they will ask what she's there for and all she has to do is say she's visiting a guest and let them know whatever name that's on your resort reservation... I have done this multiple times at Caribbean Beach and French Quarter.

betsylovesmickey

Original Poster
Yes she is able to meet you at the hotel... When she enters the resort they will ask what she's there for and all she has to do is say she's visiting a guest and let them know whatever name that's on your resort reservation... I have done this multiple times at Caribbean Beach and French Quarter.

Awesome! Thank you so much.
She doesn't know it yet but my husband and I are paying for her and my niece and nephew to get in.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Yeah, it should be no problem for her to come to Coronado Springs, she'll just say she is visiting you. Also, if you want her to drive you all to the park that you are visiting instead of taking the bus that day because you are a resort guest parking would be free.

betsylovesmickey

Original Poster
Yeah, it should be no problem for her to come to Coronado Springs, she'll just say she is visiting you. Also, if you want her to drive you all to the park that you are visiting instead of taking the bus that day because you are a resort guest parking would be free.

We are actually driving there too so we'll more than likely be the ones driving. But thanks for the tip. :)

s&k'smom

How wonderful for you! We were at GF a number of years ago and my bro drove down to meet us (he was on military exercises) and I called the front desk to let them know it it was no problem.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom