Single most favorite thing about parks?

The greatest moment is two-fold...

1. Pulling up to the security booth at my resort and hearing "Welcome Home". This reminds me that I am on vacation and everything outside of this World is on pause.
2. The moment I walk into either Epcot or MK. (This depends on which park I go to first.) I am reminded of being a kid because I remember how badly I wanted my parents to take me to WDW for a trip. This never happened and so I get to go back to my childhood as soon as I step off of the monorail at either MK or Epcot. I get to have those trips that I never had as a kid. I don't even have to go through the gate to get the feeling of being a kid again and revisiting the time when I used to watch The Wonderful World of Disney on tv. Even though the parks have changed alot since I was a kid I feel as though I am part of this elite club that remembers Disney past since I used to read all about the parks and watch the older movies.

17 more days until my next trip!

Emyli Mouse

Favorite thing

When I was a kid, I was obsessed with horses. My dad added to that by encouraging me and my brother to pet every single one we saw on any trip! So my favorite part of the parks is the horse-drawn trolley on Main Street. I didn't see it for a few trips and when I saw it last June again, it brought back all the feelings I had when I was a kid.

And that is truly my favorite part of WDW...it makes me feel like a kid again.

MansionGoer13z

The emotional rush you get when entering the parks, especially at MK and seeing Cinderella's Castle has to be my favorite thing about the parks.

powlessfamily4

Sitting at the little red and white tables eating a Mickey bar and listening to the sounds of the dance studio. It brigs such a peace to me. You can hear all the sounds of main street and watch people coming and going.

forevermickey

The greatest moment is two-fold...

1. Pulling up to the security booth at my resort and hearing "Welcome Home". This reminds me that I am on vacation and everything outside of this World is on pause.
2. The moment I walk into either Epcot or MK. (This depends on which park I go to first.) I am reminded of being a kid because I remember how badly I wanted my parents to take me to WDW for a trip. This never happened and so I get to go back to my childhood as soon as I step off of the monorail at either MK or Epcot. I get to have those trips that I never had as a kid. I don't even have to go through the gate to get the feeling of being a kid again and revisiting the time when I used to watch The Wonderful World of Disney on tv. Even though the parks have changed alot since I was a kid I feel as though I am part of this elite club that remembers Disney past since I used to read all about the parks and watch the older movies.

17 more days until my next trip!

My husband and I love that, "Welcome Home", you just brought tears to my eyes:) My husband and I always look at each other and smile after the security person says that!

My husband and I love that, "Welcome Home", you just brought tears to my eyes:) My husband and I always look at each other and smile after the security person says that!

A few years ago I didn't hear it upon check in and I drove back through the security gate just to ask security to say it to me. I call WDW my home so I think this greeting is quite appropriate.

For my fiancée and I, it is walking through the gates at Epcot. With SSE in front of us and that amazing music loop playing. That can not be beat... we even randomly hum those tunes to each other at home! lol

Walt Disney1955

Where to start?

Enjoying the Country Bear Jamboree. A simple yet sentimental attraction I hope never leaves. It reminds me of my grandparents who apparently adored it back in 1973.

Walking under the arch, seeing the train, seeing the Castle

Taking the train ride around MK, it is so peaceful and like no other train ride

The attention to detail. I could spend a day looking at the detail on the Tree of Life and on rides like Pirates and Haunted Mansion.

The inexplicable feeling of not caring what happens in the real world for 12 hours

plaz10

It's all about the sounds of the World that do it for me. Hearing the bus spiel, the monorail spiel, the music in the parks and attractions...it's all so amazing. It's crazy how a recorded voice on a bus can give you chills. crazy but i love it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom