Since The World Began

Interruption?

Original Poster
I had this AMAZING book called "Since The World Began" that was all about the planning that went into Walt Disney World, that came out on the 25th Anniversary of the Grand Opening of the Magic Kingdom and Walt Disney World. It was also great because it had info about some of the rides that we've lost since then, for instance it talked about how the Disneyland skyway was up for 20 some-odd years and that perhaps its Magic Kingdom counterpart would outlive it. The skyway was then torn down the very next year. It also has some amazing concept art from when Animal Kingdom was still in the planning stages. I left the book at my friends house and now I can't find it there. I searched on Amazon.com and no luck. Any ideas?

Bravesfn1

Interruption? said:
I had this AMAZING book called "Since The World Began" that was all about the planning that went into Walt Disney World, that came out on the 25th Anniversary of the Grand Opening of the Magic Kingdom and Walt Disney World. It was also great because it had info about some of the rides that we've lost since then, for instance it talked about how the Disneyland skyway was up for 20 some-odd years and that perhaps its Magic Kingdom counterpart would outlive it. The skyway was then torn down the very next year. It also has some amazing concept art from when Animal Kingdom was still in the planning stages. I left the book at my friends house and now I can't find it there. I searched on Amazon.com and no luck. Any ideas?

People are selling it on e-bay the prices range from $9.95-$14.99. Try looking for it on there.

Stevek

Just bought a copy for $5.00 from a used seller on amazon.com and it's just like new. So far, it's a great book.
-Steve

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom