Simple question: route from Disney to I92 mile marker 11?

andy1278

I'm trying to find simple, simple directions to get me from the Disney parks to 192, particularly marker 11.

The only directions I've found online say Osceola Pkwy, Poinciana Exit, and so on and on on. Last time we were there it was much easier... just can't remember!

If I remember, there was an exit from Disney to one road, then another right onto 192 right down the road. Sorry this is vague... anyone able to help?

tahqa

It all depends on which park you're coming from. If you're coming from the Magic Kingdom then that road (World Drive) will have an exit right onto 192.

From Epcot you'll exit onto Epcot Center Rd and after going over I-4 you could turn right onto State Road 535 and that will hit 192... or you could go south on I-4 and get to 192.

From the Disney Studios exit you could turn left on Buena Vista Drive and then south on World Drive to get to 192, or you could turn right on Buena Vista and the go south on Epcot Center Rd and follow the directions from above.

From Animal Kingdom exit you'd be on Osceola Parkway. From Osceola you could go south on World Drive to 192 or stay on Osceola and turn left on International Drive (just past Gaylord) to get to 192.

I'll leave directions from each resort as an individual exercise :ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

tahqa

One more thing, if you take the SR 535 way then you would turn right (west) on 192 to get to mile marker 11. All other would turn left (east) on 192.

Upvote 0

Rob562

Marker 11 is well east of I-4, approximately at the intersection of US192 and Avenue of the Stars.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...l&ct=clnk&cd=1&geocode=FRpTsAEdz6Ek-w&split=0

There are a LOT of traffic lights along 192, and it can take you a while to get along there. The other poster gave a lot of options. Your best bet for all parks except AK would be Epcot Center Drive heading off-property, turn right onto SR535 which deadends at 192 one block east of Marker 11.
From AK take Osceola Parkway east to Bonfire Beach Dr and turn right, which comes down to 192 one block west of Marker 11. (You can also loop up and around to 535 when you get off Osceola)

I guess it all depends on which side of 192 your destination is on, because it's a divided roadway with a lot of turn-off lanes. Easier if you can just be on the correct side already.

http://www.kissimmee-us192.com/map/map5/kiss192map5.htm
(Apparently Bonfire Beach Rd is listed as Poinciana on that map, when the road is only names Poinciana on the southern side of 192)

-Rob

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom