Silver gifts!!

tink66

Original Poster
10714900_10204599084116348_1494487444_n.jpg
On our trip last November we got great gifts when we arrived in our room!! Any silver members been on the Wonder lately? Wondering what we may receive!!!

Last edited:

Bolna

This was our gift in May:

DSC02792.jpg

It had a magnetic white board with a pen (magnet in the pen cap) and a highlighter in it. The white board was great for leaving messages in the stateroom.

There have been reports that in Alaska and in Europe people got backpacks instead of the beach bags, but it seems that for the Caribbean and Bahamas cruises it is still the beach bag. The bags are colour coded to your CC level: grey for silver, yellow for gold and black for platinum. If you intend to use it, I would recommend to bring some colourful ribbon to attach to it. On our cruise there were so many people using them that they sometimes had difficulty keeping track of which was theirs.

tink66

Original Poster
This was our gift in May:

DSC02792.jpg

It had a magnetic white board with a pen (magnet in the pen cap) and a highlighter in it. The white board was great for leaving messages in the stateroom.

There have been reports that in Alaska and in Europe people got backpacks instead of the beach bags, but it seems that for the Caribbean and Bahamas cruises it is still the beach bag. The bags are colour coded to your CC level: grey for silver, yellow for gold and black for platinum. If you intend to use it, I would recommend to bring some colourful ribbon to attach to it. On our cruise there were so many people using them that they sometimes had difficulty keeping track of which was theirs.

tink66

Original Poster
This was our gift in May: I forgot to ask.. What ship was this?? :)

DSC02792.jpg

Bolna

We got the same thing when we cruised in Jan on the Magic. We set sail on the Wonder in 45 days. I "wonder" if we will get the same bag again.

Unless you are a gold CC member now, I am pretty sure that this is what you will get. If you are gold, you will get a lovely yellow bag! :)

tink66

Original Poster
hmmmm, we got this red and black bag and goodies in November (our 2nd DCl Cruise) I loved having the cups on the cruise. I think it is so nice that they give these gifts. :) I look forward to see if we get the silver bag this Nov. I will report back here for sure. :) :)
10714900_10204599084116348_1494487444_n.jpg

5thGenTexan

We are silver and we received this backpack last April (2013). Also got a keychain and a couple of containers with those Chip & Dale crackers. Took my backpack to the zoo just yesterday and it has made a couple of trips to Six Flags. :)

Attachments

• backpack.jpg
    backpack.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 25

TheMouseFan

@tink66 , here is what we had waiting for us in our stateroom.
IMG_0731.JPG

It was the bag, a dry erase board, and a highlighter to use on the Navigators. We also got lanyards at check in.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom