show times and silver gift.

patch553

Original Poster
hi traveling on the Disney dream in feb and this is our first silver member trip. Has anybody else received the 2015 gift yet in there stateroom and could you tell me what it was please. Also on 2nd seating for dinner so what time is the shows before dinner ?? cant remember what time it was on the magic. thankyou

belledream

I think the first show is around 6:15 though it's not 'official' til you read it on the Personal Navigator onboard. Also interested in hearing what the silver gift may be this year!

ScoutN

OV 104
Premium Member
Silver gift is a zip top CC Silver tote bag and a magnetic little white board type deal to stick on your door.

patch553

Original Poster
I think the first show is around 6:15 though it's not 'official' til you read it on the Personal Navigator onboard. Also interested in hearing what the silver gift may be this year!
thankyou thought that sounded about right but couldn't remember x

Bolna

I think the gifts don't change every year, the stay the same for a certain amount of time. The current one seems to be a beach bag. Recent reports seem to be that they no longer give out the magnetic whiteboard with it though. On the European and Alaskan cruises they gave out small one shoulder backpacks instead of the beach bags.

ScoutN

OV 104
Premium Member
I think the gifts don't change every year, the stay the same for a certain amount of time. The current one seems to be a beach bag. Recent reports seem to be that they no longer give out the magnetic whiteboard with it though. On the European and Alaskan cruises they gave out small one shoulder backpacks instead of the beach bags.

I just got the magnetic white board two weeks ago inside of the bag.

Bolna

I just got the magnetic white board two weeks ago inside of the bag.

interesting, we did not get it in December (but we got the gold gift which had an umbrella in it). Maybe the whiteboard is back. I thought it was a fantastic gift! Is it still the design with the silver "frame"?

wogwog

The gifts often vary by ship. The current Platinum gift is the beach bag with a DCL umbrella last week on Magic.

IMG_1255.JPG
Here's the bag. I can take closer photos if you want. The blue one is from my TA.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom