show me your costumes!!

hrmom26

Original Poster
hello all, i searched around looking for a thread just for MNSSHP costumes but i didn't find one. i don't have questions just wondering what everyone plans on dressing up as or if you have already gone past years or this years pictures of what you did dress up as , i need some idea's lol thanks

heather

Cmdr_Crimson

Monkee Girl

Oh I loved that thread! My Pinocchio costume is in there. And I have to say I was a favorite of the night we went.

There was a security guard when we were walking up to bag check and he was so thrilled at my costume he begged me to come to his stand. That party was SOOOOOO much fun. I won't be going this year but I am planning on going for 2016. This year, however, I am planning on dressing as Ursula. I figured it was high time to be a villain.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
hello all, i searched around looking for a thread just for MNSSHP costumes but i didn't find one. i don't have questions just wondering what everyone plans on dressing up as or if you have already gone past years or this years pictures of what you did dress up as , i need some idea's lol thanks

heather

I never get a chance to go to MNSSHP... But the Disney cruises have "pirate night" and I usually dress up as Captain Hook if that counts!

46219_4080282215660_1417613498_n.jpg

Another cruise.. This time, my sister was Peter Pan and I found better knickers, we had a new hat made, and black socks instead of white xP
10463062_10202463394656409_5334761723943895810_n.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom