Shout out for the Liberty Tree Tavern!

JusticeDisney

Original Poster
It seems to get knocked quite a bit around here, so I just wanted to share that my experience there last month (it was my first time ever eating there) was phenomenal. We had lunch and could not have enjoyed it more. The staff was great, the place itself was clean, cool and very comfortable, and the food was delicious. I had always heard about the pot roast and the famous ooey gooey toffee cake, so that's what I had. Both actually exceeded my expectations.

Anyway, just wanted to offer my thoughts in case anyone else is considering dining there!

Minnesota disney fan

Glad to hear they put the pot roast back for lunch! It was our favorite and our go to place for our first day at WDW. Then they took away the lunch menu, including the yankee pot roast dinner, and used the more expensive dinner menu. It did not go over well and they had many cancellations, apparently.
Anyway, so glad the pot roast is back:) Yea!

DisneyPrincess5

@JusticeDisney thanks for you thoughts and glad you had a great experience!
We have been twice for lunch and enjoyed it very much both times. We had the same waitress twice coincidentally who was very personable and friendly. DH and I loved our meals (freedom pasta, pot roast, colony salad, cheeseburger) and that awesome toffee cake. We are fortunate enough to have a similar dessert at home at a local restaurant.
Isn't that atmosphere just so cool? We love the theming and decor. I feel like LTT is an attraction within itself and I appreciate how it emphasizes the theming of Liberty Square.

JusticeDisney

Original Poster
@JusticeDisney thanks for you thoughts and glad you had a great experience!
We have been twice for lunch and enjoyed it very much both times. We had the same waitress twice coincidentally who was very personable and friendly. DH and I loved our meals (freedom pasta, pot roast, colony salad, cheeseburger) and that awesome toffee cake. We are fortunate enough to have a similar dessert at home at a local restaurant.
Isn't that atmosphere just so cool? We love the theming and decor. I feel like LTT is an attraction within itself and I appreciate how it emphasizes the theming of Liberty Square.
Couldn't agree with you more about the atmosphere! Loved it! And I'm quite jealous that you can get that desert at home!

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Yeah, love the pot roast. Our server gave us the option of the adult or kid sized portion, since the pot roast is on the kids menu.

I hear rumor Ooey Gooey is now on the dinner menu. :hungry:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom