Should I Schedule The Three FastPass+ As Early As Possible?

MagneticxBoy

Original Poster
Hey! I'll be going to the Magic Kingdom for one day on Tuesday, November 4th, but haven't been there in about five years so I'm new to utilizing FastPass+ .. My question is since it shouldn't be terribly busy on Tuesday should I schedule my Fastpasses as early as possible so I can get more later on in the day? I see that this is Jersey Week so do you think by 12 that all fastpasses will be filled up? Because if so then I would probably reschedule my fastpasses for mid-day. I wanted to get a fastpass for Peter Pan, but they are all booked up in the morning so here is my morning plan. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Be at park by 8:30..

1. Space Mountain
2. Peter Pan's Flight
3. It's A Small World
4. Seven Dwarfs Mine Train FP ( 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM ) Hit the ride right before 10 AM !
5. The Many Adventures of Winnie The Pooh FP ( 10:00 AM - 11 AM ) !
6. Under The Sea ~ Journey of The Little Mermaid
7. Eat at Be Our Guest Restaurant 10:40 AM or so
8. Haunted Mansion
9. Splash Mountain FP ( 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM )
By 12:00 get 4th Fast Pass

Last edited:

OswaldTheRabbit

I think you should keep it as is personally. The best time to do walk ons is in the morning and close to closing. I would get there at RD and ride as many as you can before your FPs start.

We are going in dec and mine end about 1 or so then I will do the shows/no wait rides and start getting more FPs.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom