Should Avengers Campus be expanded into Hollywoodland/does Disney plan on expanding Avengers Campus?

TheDisneyParksfanC8

Original Poster
Assuming Rogers the Musical comes back in 2024 for the long haul, Is it possible maybe Disney is considering putting this Avatar experience in the Simba lot as part of Disneyland Forward and instead expanding Marvel into the backlot in the event the MCU gets back on track critically and financially? And if they did what direction should they go in regards to attractions? Should it be individual heroes getting rides or more catch all rides like the Multiverse E ticket? Or does Disney not really have any plans to expand Avengers Campus beyond where it currently is?

TheDisneyParksfanC8

Original Poster
And having guardians in the middle of an expanded Avengers campus would be odd. Guardians already feels out of place but if it is now in the middle of an expanded campus it would be even worse
Plus it seems that after looking over maps, WDSP's campus has no way to be expanded. So it would be odd to expand DCA's and have to make up an in universe story as to why the California Campus got expanded and not Paris.

Rich T

No more Marvel. No more Star Wars. Couldn’t care less about Avatar or any other purchased IPs. I became a Disney fan because of the original Walt Disney Studios animated characters and the amazing original stories and locales the Imagineers created in-house back when the word “dream” actually meant something.

The more Disney relies on purchased IPs, the less focused and unique the Disney Studios brand becomes. And, for me, fewer and fewer reasons to go to Disney.

No more Marvel. No more Star Wars. Couldn’t care less about Avatar or any other purchased IPs. I became a Disney fan because of the original Walt Disney Studios animated characters and the amazing original stories and locales the Imagineers created in-house back when the word “dream” actually meant something.

The more Disney relies on purchased IPs, the less focused and unique the Disney Studios brand becomes. And, for me, fewer and fewer reasons to go to Disney.
Tokyo seems to understand this

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom