Sharing unused FP+ within my party

Green Fox

Original Poster
If I have 6 people in my party, and we all get FP+ for a given attraction at the same time, but only 4 of the people decide they actually want to go on the ride, can 2 of the people use the FP+ again for this ride (assuming there is still time left in the window after going the first time)? Would the 2 people going a second time need to physically have the MagicBands of the 2 people who didn't ride in order to get in the FP+ line a second time, or would the fact that the MDE accounts had been linked make this unnecessary?

Tom

Beta Return
Yes, two people can use two other people's FP+ entitlements....for now, since the CM's don't really care if you go through the line and the screen says Mary when you're obviously a "Joe".

And yes, they must physically have the other person's Magic Band, because FP+ reservations are linked to an individual person/band and can't be interchanged within a group.

Rob562

If the people who won't be riding also have an RFID card (like a separately-purchased ticket that was linked to their MDE profile) the re-riders can also use that to check into the FP+ without them having to swap Bands.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom