Seven Dwarfs Mine Train In Action 3/19/2014

TheRabbit

I'm very curious where the line (queue) is going to be. There is no way they will fit 2 hrs worth of people and fast passers all inside that thing. lol

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I'm very curious where the line (queue) is going to be. There is no way they will fit 2 hrs worth of people and fast passers all inside that thing. lol

Some of the queue will be outside on the side facing the old Fantasyland. I also believe the queue will enter the show building one level lower then the load/unload area which will provide more queue space.

TheRabbit

Some of the queue will be outside on the side facing the old Fantasyland. I also believe the queue will enter the show building one level lower then the load/unload area which will provide more queue space.
I guess none of us will really know until it actually is open.

Rob562

In this video I am wondering about the stop, is this part of the ride or just testing one of the emergency stops?

That's a block brake. While it's probably not intended to always bring trains to a fulls top there, it can if the blocks ahead of it are occupied by other trains. (My guess is there's a block at unload, a block by the cottage before unload and then this one.)

If this block is occupied then the ride system wouldn't allow a train to crest the lifthill inside the mine.

-Rob

Tom

Beta Return
That's a block brake. While it's probably not intended to always bring trains to a fulls top there, it can if the blocks ahead of it are occupied by other trains. (My guess is there's a block at unload, a block by the cottage before unload and then this one.)

If this block is occupied then the ride system wouldn't allow a train to crest the lifthill inside the mine.

-Rob

I think each of the two lifts would be blocks as well, since the chains act as a brake section if a train hasn't cleared the next block in front of the run-out.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
There is definitely some kind of indoor queue for part of the wait. The imagineers have mentioned the sorting gems while you wait thing several times and they put out art for it too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom