Seriously considering a vacation home...

pixiegal

Original Poster
We are seriously looking at getting a vacation home down in the orlando area. Preferably close to Disney (yeah, doi). Anyway, what would be our first steps? Anyone want to help us out with this?

We were thinking of renting a villa or condo this Sept when we go to try out a community and talk to them about levels of buying, renting, etc.

Help?

:confused:

MouseearsDeb

We stayed at one called Bella Casa. The owners are here in the US, which was a big plus. It is a 3 bedroom, very, very nicely furnished. It has a game room with full size pool table, air hockey and foosball and it is in the house, not the garage. It also has a pool. It was located in the Formosa Gardens area and generally took about 10 minutes to get to Disney depending on traffic. It is off 192 and there is a grocery, Red Lobster and many other restaurants nearby. We really liked this home and if we stay offsite again will probably go back. The owners name is Debbie and the website is www.BellaCasaVacationRentals.com. If you end up going with this one, I'd appreciate a shout out that I recommended it. If you would like anymore info on it, just PM me.

Good luck!

pixiegal

Original Poster
Thank you so much! That is great information! I will definately put in your name if we use this place. You are a gem! :sohappy:

tednvon

Hi Pixiegal, here is a link to a thread that I participated in Nov, 2005...since then the number of homes for sale has skyrocketed in Orlando area and prices are not going up and will probably start to adjust down...

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=962128

Let me know if other questions, buy buying a home for investment can be a lot of work to break even...

Ted

minnie29uk

Hi!
Ive owned my home for 2 and a half years now.
So far it has completely paid for itself in rentals.
It is now for sale, as I want to move home here in the UK.

Cheers,
Lynn

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom