September 20 - 25 - Actual wait times

Sweetums

We are here now so thought I'd post some of the wait times I've experienced/observed/can remember...

Saturday, September 20th--MK--park seemed very crowded to me, but MK always seems that way to me. We got there at 1:30 and went to Fantasyland. Peter Pan had a 40 minute wait and even Small World had 20 minute wait posted. We got FP's for Peter Pan--they were for about 3 hours later. Realized it was probably dumb to get them since now we wouldn't be able to use FP again for 3 hours...oh well....Philharmagic had a 10 minute wait so we did that after Small World. In Frontierland, around 2:30, Splash had a 30 minute wait and Big Thunder had a 20 minute. Pirates had a 10 minute wait in the afternoon.

Sunday, September 21 Animal Kingdom Got there late--9:45 I think--EE had a 30 or 40 minute wait--grabbed FP's for that. In Dinoland, 5 or 10 minute wait for Dinosaur. Flights of Wonder show was not full for the 10:30 show. After lunch, got FP's for Kilamanjaro Safari but ended up not needing them--only a 10 minute wait. Nemo show at 3:30 (not sure if that was the exact time, but it was around that time) was packed. Had to sit up in the bleacher seats at the very top. Still a good view, though. Around 4, did Kali River--20 minute wait.

Monday, September 22--EPCOT--Soarin' had 30minute wait at 9:30. Was up to 45 minutes by 10:30. Walked on to: Living with Land, Circle of Life, Nemo ride, Honey I Shrunk the Audience, Maelstrom, Rio Del Tiempo (or whatever it is now), Universe of Energy. Can't remember wait time for Test Track--I want to say 30 or 40 minutes in the aftternoon. Mission:Space was 5 minutes.

Tuesday September 23--MNSSHP--Walked on to just about everything. Even Jungle Cruise (at 4pm). There was about a 15 minute wait for Haunted Mansion following the parade.

Wednesday, September 24th--Studios--didn't get there until after 10. Toy Story Mania already had a 40 minute wait. Got FP's for 5 hours later. Star Tours--5 minutes, MuppetVision, 5 minutes, Great Movie Ride, 5 minutes, Disney Animation--5 minutes. Honey I Shrunk the Kids--no wait but I thought it was a bit crowded. At 3:25, Toy Story had a 70 minute wait and they were long out of FP's...glad we got ours earlier!!

So, based on wait times, it would seem that the parks aren't so crowded, but it has still felt somewhat so. For instance, the buses seem to be packed to the gills whenever we go to or come from a park. I'm always having to stand. Also, maneuvering through the parks has been a challenge at times.

Having a great time, of course. Hope this helps anyone who may be coming soon. :wave:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Just so you know, FPs have a time on them when you can get more FPs that is either the start of the return window for the FPs or two hours later, whichever comes first. So when you got Peter Pan FPs for three hours later, you would be able to get more FPs on a different ride [not PP] two hours after you got the PP FPs.

For future reference. :king:

Upvote 0

Sweetums

Original Poster
Just so you know, FPs have a time on them when you can get more FPs that is either the start of the return window for the FPs or two hours later, whichever comes first. So when you got Peter Pan FPs for three hours later, you would be able to get more FPs on a different ride [not PP] two hours after you got the PP FPs.

For future reference. :king:

I did NOT know that! :brick: Oh well...thanks! :wave:

Just another update--we went to EPCOT on Thursday, 9/25 - it was AWESOME. The only thing that had a wait was Soarin'. It eventually got up to 45 minutes as of 2 or 3 pm. At 9:30 am, when we got there, I think it was 20 or 30. We got FP for it though and went on other stuff. Test Track had 20 minutes as the posted wait time but it was actually only five, if that. We went on it twice and didn't wait more than five minutes either time. Mission: Space was posting 10 minutes all day, but we pretty much walked right on that one too. Everything was showing either no wait or only 5 - 10 minute wait times throughout the day.

Great last day! :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom