Sentinel: "SE to reopen in Mid-Dec for sneak previews"

nolatron

Yay.... Here's hoping it's open on the 27th when we're at EPCOT.

Everything I've read mention updates to scenes, music, audio, narration, and what not... but what about the ride mechanism itself? I know over the last years sometimes it seemed to be really clunky sounding in some parts. /me gets the WD-40.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
There is no way it will be open Saturday. Sat 12/15 is the target.

I was considering a trip to DLR the 14-18th, and a series of circumstances sort of prevented it from getting off the ground. I had a sneaking suspicion if i went, that SSE would open while i was gone.

Horizons1

Hmm, does anyone think they'll do previews for, say a week, and then close it down again or will it be open through New Years?

It doesn't matter to me when it's open because I get up there either way, I'm just wondering how the park would handle SE being closed on NYE. I know it wouldn't make a HUGE increase in lines if SE weren't open on NYE, but it would have to have some impact, even if it is a small one.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Hmm, does anyone think they'll do previews for, say a week, and then close it down again or will it be open through New Years?

It doesn't matter to me when it's open because I get up there either way, I'm just wondering how the park would handle SE being closed on NYE. I know it wouldn't make a HUGE increase in lines if SE weren't open on NYE, but it would have to have some impact, even if it is a small one.

For NYE, SSE has had a 60min wait on average, variably higher. Considering it's hourly capacity, that's 2000+ people not in line or on the ride. That adds a lot to the park crowds.

I really hope that SSE is open, or at least having previews, on or between Christmas Day and January 3rd, which i when i will be in Disney World. I'm dying to see the new SSE, and i hope i can see it becuase i wont be back to The World before August, after this trip.:(
Heres to hoping it will be open!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom