Self termed question

Lovesamovement89

Original Poster
Hello,

I self termed in the fall of 2012 due to family concerns. Is it possible to still be hired for another college program? I know I have heard you need to have kept a job for 6 months to be in good standing. Not sure if that is true or not. Sadly I cannot even find a part time job. I want to know what my chances would be if I reapplied for the spring of 2015. Any help would be great!

BrittanyRose428

If the six months thing is true, which I'm not sure if it is, I think it was any six months. So it wouldn't have to be the past six months, but any six months consecutively between 2012 and 2015. So assuming you've had a job for some span of six months I think that would be fine, but I'm not sure if that's part of the requirements. I know people who have applied after self terming and they were usually "Restricted Rehires" meaning their applications need to be looked into further before they can move on basically. You could always give DCP recruiting an email or phone call to clarify any of that.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Hello,

I self termed in the fall of 2012 due to family concerns. Is it possible to still be hired for another college program? I know I have heard you need to have kept a job for 6 months to be in good standing. Not sure if that is true or not. Sadly I cannot even find a part time job. I want to know what my chances would be if I reapplied for the spring of 2015. Any help would be great!
How much notice did you leave, and how was your attendance/disciplinary record prior to leaving?

Lovesamovement89

Original Poster
I came in to tell them, but still worked my shift. By the time I was done working she had told me housing was already contacted. I only called in once because I was sick and didn't have any disciplinary problems. The woman told me I could do another program, just was not sure how easy it would be. I tried getting part time before, kept getting denied.

kjb101791

There was somebody on my CP that self termed before 6 months and he works full time (i think- at least part time) at MK now. I also had a roommate on my CP who somehow acquired enough points to be termed just before his first CP ended. He did a second one and works full time now as well.

TrishYy

I am a restricted rehire and would like to obtain a request for rehire paper work how do I receive this? Who do I need to call and or email? I called castings and a CM told me I need to apply first. Which I have. Since self terminating I've applied for two DCP programs one I was pended for 2 and a half months but never received paper work for a rehire request and so I've applied for professional internships & off site preschool teaching in Glendale and still was NLIC almost instantly. So I decided to call and the women off the bat was short worded towards me. I'm guess it was one of those days but I'd really just like to retain this rehire paperwork, fill it out and hope for the best! Can anyone help???

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom