Seeking Mad Tea Party Pin!

New2WDW

Original Poster
Has anyone seen the WDW Attraction pin for the Mad Tea Party or know where I could get one?

My wife likes collecting pins that reminder her of our trips and this attraction is our family favorite. We have checked all over WDW these last two years but have only seen it in a book at a pin store. Any direction would be appreciated!

New2WDW

Original Poster
Yes, I was afraid of that. I would be the lucky one to have a wife that would pick out a pin that is hard to find and probably expensive now. Thanks for the reply!

New2WDW

Original Poster
I know this is digging up an old thread but I am excited because I finally found and purchased the Mad Tea Party pin on Ebay for my wife! :sohappy:

I have been looking for this pin since this initial thread so long ago and the only one we have found was in a display case on Main Street at MK that no one would sell me.:( But now I found it on Ebay and it should be here in a few days! As a matter of fact I found two for sale and won them both in separate auctions! I am just excited to find a missing piece of the Magic for my wife and I! The Tea Cups is our families favorite ride!

:sohappy: :sohappy: :D :lol: OK, now I need to calm down and go to bed....:snore:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom