Seeking Dashboard Help

mjudd206

Original Poster
Hi there,
I know there have been a number of posts about this topic but since my situation seems to be a little different I figured I would see if anyone could help me out.
I have been trying for a couple of internships through the disneycareers.com website recently, and was not experiencing any issues for a good little while. However, somewhat recently I started having issues with loging into my dashboard. At first it was only a momentary hiccup that lasted a couple hours at most, this happened a couple times but I didn't pay it any mind.
However, for the past few days my dashboard hasn't allowed me to login. Even after multiple password changes and a response from the contact help (they changed my password), none of this is helping. My dashboard still says that I am "putting in an incorrect username/password". I have been waiting it out hoping it was an issue with the server, but it has been over a week now.
I have sent out another contact email requesting help and have not yet recieved any help for it.

I'm looking for any help I can get. Is there any number that I can call? Has anyone else had their dashboard not allow for a login for THIS long? Even after contacting them?
I'm really interested in the disney company and would love any opportunity that can come from applying, I just don't want to miss out on a potential interview if I can't log in to respond!

Hope that someone can help out, thanks for reading and have an awesome day!

-Melanie

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom