Scrooge McDuck

Piebald

Original Poster
Is it true Scrooge is going to start making appearances? I saw Jiminy in Fantasyland the other day and I heard they were gonna bring out Scrooge. It'd be awesome because he's probably my favorite character. Just wanna know if anyone has any info on some characters they plan on having out in the near future. :wave:

Piebald

Original Poster
They must be doing something new because in the past few weeks I've seen Horace and Clarabelle in Toontown as well as Clarice at MGM.

Ariellen

Piebald said:
They must be doing something new because in the past few weeks I've seen Horace and Clarabelle in Toontown as well as Clarice at MGM.

Wow! The most exciting character news I've heard lately is that FIGMENT IS BACK AT EPCOT!!!!!!!! I got some Tell-A-Casts in the mail today and cheered loudly to read that.

ctwhalerman

Piebald said:

Wow. I'm surprised they even have a Horace Horsecollar costume. My grandmother doesn't even know who he is, and she grew up watching Mickey shorts in the 30s!

Frosty466

Maybe all these appearences are for/because of the new Dreams come True celebration? It seems that everybody has their hard to find favorite Character or super hard to find autograph. Seems like a very easy way for Disney to accomodate some of the simple (but always in demand) dreams of the guests.
Then again, maybe I'm typing without really thinking, after all it is 6am here and I haven't had my coffee yet...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom