scrapbook challenge Oct 8-15th

SewIn2Disney

Yay! I finally got around to doing my first challenge! And Thank you for having them, because it forced me to already scrapbook what I did over the weekend. I still have another page or two I'd like to do from it, but here's pages from the challenge.

When you said that the month's overall theme was circles, does that mean we have to use that too? I wasn't sure, so I picked out a paper with a circled background, then at the last minute, added those 4 circle dot stickers to each page.
Enjoy!

Coree

Those pages are so great. All the elements work together wonderfully. I think the circles theme is that some part of the requirements will relate to circles--this week was the fact that the theme was pumpkns, which are circular. The prior week SSE had to be included, which is circular. Something along those lines.

Nice job!

SewIn2Disney

Those pages are so great. All the elements work together wonderfully. I think the circles theme is that some part of the requirements will relate to circles--this week was the fact that the theme was pumpkns, which are circular. The prior week SSE had to be included, which is circular. Something along those lines.

Nice job!
Aaahh---gotcha. Thank you for the compliments!
These challenges will be great---I'm so behind! (Aren't we all? lol)

Coree

I've gotten so many pages done as a result of these challenges that I never would have otherwise. I was always very regimented with my scrapping and would only work on one album at a time. Now, since I'm finding photos to work within a challenge for a week, I have four albums going at once and for this week will probably be starting into a fifth. I love it!

SewIn2Disney

Thanks! The corn maze was awesome! I've wanted to go to one for years, and I was so excited to finally get to go to one! This one had a mega corn maze, a junior corn maze, a kiddie hay maze, pumpkin picking, hay rides, petting farm, pumpkin painting, face painting, and a million other things. I could have easily spent an entire day there.
I've got about two more pages I want to do for that day, but I'm glad I got the head start!

And Coree, there's nothing wrong with having 4+ albums going at the same time! It makes it more fun that way. Then you don't get bored with one---I've always got multiples going. Actually what I've got is a stack of completed pages, and I've got to sit down and put them in order so I can put them in a book.
What a task :)

eagles

Original Poster
great pages, love the colors and just everything works really nice together.

so glad you had a great time at the corn maze. look to the challenges ahead, you may have some ideas for scraping some of those other pics. like i could have used one of mine for the family one. but i do have some other i will use.

and yes coree has the right answer about circles. the general overall theme for the month i think will be circles in one way or another.

mouselvrmom

Yay, I finally got my pumpkin pages finished. I did quite a few of them, some of them fit all of the requirements and some didn't, but at least I got them done! :ROFLOL:

IMG_0506.jpg

IMG_0507.jpg

IMG_0508.jpg

IMG_0510.jpg

IMG_0511.jpg

IMG_0512.jpg

IMG_0513.jpg

Coree

OMG, those pages are great. Not only are the layouts really well done, but lots of those photos are great too. Very cute poses!

mouselvrmom

Thanks everyone! We had so much fun taking those pictures, so I wanted to make pages that I liked to showcase them.

Tammy, the paisleys are actually a new CM punch that I just got a few weekends ago. I'm not sure how much I will use it, but it is a fun shape that I felt I needed. :lol: And I have used it on two separate pages since I've gotten it. That's justified, right?

Disneyfalcon

Tammy, the paisleys are actually a new CM punch that I just got a few weekends ago. I'm not sure how much I will use it, but it is a fun shape that I felt I needed. :lol: And I have used it on two separate pages since I've gotten it. That's justified, right?

Absolutely, lol!! I really like it!

SewIn2Disney

Thanks everyone! We had so much fun taking those pictures, so I wanted to make pages that I liked to showcase them.

I'm such a sucker for punches (I've probably got nearly 100 of them) but I've never seen that one! I love your layouts-they look great! I almost had to do a double take, because they look so similar to mine with the beige and orange colors, pictures of people with hay and the corner rounded pictures---but you did so much more! Wonderful job! And good job getting Journaling on EVERY page! What a feat!

mouselvrmom

I'm such a sucker for punches (I've probably got nearly 100 of them) but I've never seen that one! I love your layouts-they look great! I almost had to do a double take, because they look so similar to mine with the beige and orange colors, pictures of people with hay and the corner rounded pictures---but you did so much more! Wonderful job! And good job getting Journaling on EVERY page! What a feat!

Thanks! :) I have such a horrible memory that I feel the need to journal everything so that one day when I'm looking at my pages, I'll actually know who those people are! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom