Sci Fi Restaurant?

DisneyJunkie

The movie reel is 47 minutes long which is what a table turn there should be. Of course it could be longer depending on how many courses you order, if the restaurant is busy, server etc

I'm not so sure about that. On our one and only visit there, we just stuck to drinks, entree, and dessert.....and there were only 4 of us......and we must have gone through the same movie clips at least 3-4 times.

mom2of2

I'm not so sure about that. On our one and only visit there, we just stuck to drinks, entree, and dessert.....and there were only 4 of us......and we must have gone through the same movie clips at least 3-4 times.
I'm not doubting that you may have felt you saw the same clips 3-4 times but the reality is: it's a 47 minute reel :) Were you really there 2 1/2 hours or longer?

gostone23

We've been there several times. We absolutely love the theme. My biggest problem with the place is usually the wait. Even though we had ADR's we found ourselves waiting 30-40 mins for our table.

The food was way better the last time we went(8/14) than it has been previously but we don't really go for the food so much. Its fun to just get milkshakes and soak up the ambiance.

-Robert

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom